POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Holy shit, this is some really good art! I hope you don't mind me using one as an avatar
Again, really cool art!

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I cannot describe in words how I reacted to seeing that Blissey. It went along the lines of "Ohhhhhhhh..." along with a large gasp, followed by "Damn that's awesome!" It's absolutely perfect. Thank you sosososososo much. It's now my avatar and you of course have your due credit in my sig. Just wow.

you are the new lord of avatars, every request is an avatar taken lol

this might as well be the new request your avatars thread

I love your work! I was wondering if I could request a shiny Tyranitar doing bicep curls/any weight lifting as an avatar. Should you choose to accept....thanks in advance.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Excuse me. But you seem to have a good taste in humor. So I was wondering if you could make 6 Pokemon pictures.

The first would be:

Moltres. I would like Moltres to be done so that it looks a little like Bender from Futurama (add a hint of Breloom in there as well). Not too overdone on either mixtures, but enough to tell that it is Moltres/Bender/Breloom.

Quagsire. If you could do a Leonitus-Quagsire (300, the movie), that would be great. Do this in any humorous way you see fit.

Shedinja. Shedinja dressed up like a Ninja, to add to the pun, "Shed-ninja".

Stantler. Preferably dressed up like Uncle Sam, pointing towards the viewer in a menacing fashion.

Uxie. Let's have Uxie wearing a T-Shirt that has
or RBG written on it. Have him sitting next to a Tiger and Dratini would be cool too.

and finally,

Hitmonlee. Preferably dressed in a Taekwondo/Karate outfit. Give him a cape, and you are good to go.

Anyways, these are for a special RMT I will be doing in the very near future.

Thanks!
-Acklow

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As always thanks for the comments guys! I'm not sure if Delko's request was serious or not but I put it on the list anyway. Also I'm going to be occupied with Acklow's request for a while just FYI, since he probably needs it before his Mafia game ends.

But before that, I have finished KnightoftheWind's request. As always, giving some credit in your sig or something would be nice ^_^
Look at this fucking hipster. Don't use Victini in Gen 5 unless you're ready to hear an hour-long dissertation on the music of Architecture in Helsinki.

Large version:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can you do a signature for me? I want Ditto in the middle of Gardevoir, Froslass, Bellosom, and Lopunny. Ditto looking like a pimp and the rest looking like stereotypical "women of the night" with the words "The PokePimp" somewhere. It would be awesome!

Hey Fatecrashers,

Cool stuff! You mind making me a Flygon (can be just himself in a cool, or maybe even one holding Gatorade or something lol). It would be fine if you just make one (himself) and another one (with stuff). You can use same pose for both to make it easier and less complicated. Sorry if this sounds picky!

Thanks!

I demand it be colored. DEMAND IT
These are really great, shows you have true artistic skill and don't need photoshop as a wing man. :D
I request a cute sentret?

How about you make a mafia feraligatr, you know like in a buisness suit with a thompson SMG. I also just noticed that your favorite pokémon is feraligatr, isn't that quite a coincidence.

breh

強いだね
You're one of my more favorite artists on Smogon... so could you please draw for me a pun?

Please illustrate the concept of "Heat-Seaking Missiles".

Feel free to interpret that however you like.

If it's not too late, I'd like too change my request from a Mafia Feraligatr too a medieval Hypno, I'm asking this of you because there has already been a thing done with the mafia on this thread. Only if you want too thought Fatal...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)