NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

1400 posts on day 1 for a popcorn mafia is kinda insane since the indepth about of reading needed to find mafia isnt as big since everytimne someone gets a gun they get confirmed. So its a matter of using who gets the gun and who gets voted as the shot target to find the mafia

1400 posts on day 1 for a popcorn mafia is kinda insane since the indepth about of reading needed to find mafia isnt as big since everytimne someone gets a gun they get confirmed. So its a matter of using who gets the gun and who gets voted as the shot target to find the mafia
its a oj+psy game on smogon dot com so expect no less

DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.6 - PSY
CaffeineBoost (3) - Psypsypsypsypsythe, Duskfall98, Ehmcee
ZippyDoo200 (3) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf
Aura Guardian (2) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence
skippergamez (2) - realiti, ZippyDoo200
Celever (2) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
Ehmcee (2) - Thunder~BALLZ, master oden
realiti (1) - skippergamez
master oden (1) - Celever

sorry I'm at work and I honestly forgot this game was happening plus not easy to do on mobile so here

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry my dude I don't think it's rude to ask you to stay on topic when I'm actively trying to solve, there's plenty of time to funpost at different times of the day that aren't in the lead up to deadline as evidenced by the 30 pages of spam at the start of this day

Psy can you stop spamming and help try and solve
psy always does this you learn to deal with it (they do try to help)
based on a quick skimread using the search (bc I was wondering if this would happen), Zippy being scumread and oj being townread in terms of the general narrative is approx the default setting of two players who people are predisposed to scumreading based on their tone etc. but where all the big vets and MU folks have played with a lot more.

all this is to say that I think both of the reads are bad and they're approx the same slot with different reps + expectations, and the fact those reps + expectations is being fulfilled means the reads aren't well-formed in the first place
terrible post?? tell me what zippy's done to contribute and maybe i'll hear you out because otherwise i dont see a reason why people wouldn't scumread the fella

I posted like three times about something off topic and everything else was me catching up I've literally been here all throughout the phase trying to solve dont come at me out of nowhere for going off topic for a second it is rude and I'm not gonna just absorb it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)