NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

chad afk'ing is unlike him and i'm not sure if he'd be this distant as town, cause he has no trouble engaging with thread when he is and he's honestly one of the easier players for me to read when he is town which there haven't been any traces of here. his posting is kind of awkward? is the best way to put it, like he kinda jumbles around some relatively useless framework shit (see #665) and fails to take any assertive stances
its all very nothing but even as scum chad does more than this. i dont understand it

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
hey can anyone voting caff explain the logic there bc i asked earlier and got ghosted
Mainly my pov is them seeming like the most chaotic / random wagon at the moment, I haven't seen (/haven't looked that hard) content that would explicitly make someone seem especially scummy up to now. Caff has been pretty vocal on not really caring who gets shot / going off of vibes, which at least imo seems like the most anti-town member.

Clouds

False Pretenses
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If I'm shot, then I'll probably grill Zippy. He hasn't done much to change my previous read that he's mafia.
But if I'm shot, then that's a shot lost. 100%, bad thing happens. 0% good.
If I switch off zippy for someone else, that's a 5/16 of getting the shot right.
if you do get shot and you're town, i'd almost lock zippy in as scum for the way he's defending you when the majority of the game is scumreading you so yeah this isn't a bad trajectory. still better to not be hasty, but i think it's a good look that you're already considering options as if you're getting gun

I was motivated to play knights errant 2 because i wanted to showcase i wwas a decent scum player, and i was motivated in champs cause its champs. Popcorn mafia is different, not sure how to read into it until a shot gets fired and someone dies.
we can table chad today then and pressure him next phase. someone hold him to this promise

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
re: AG he's been inactive. i mean i guess that doesn't actually fit with what he was doing with mafia before in the game we won. so im inclined to treat it as a null thing probably due to actual life circumstances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)