NOC Popcorn Mafia 3 Game Thread

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
i assume you think best shot is one of ls/texas?
Best hero shot is LS/Texas, best shot is we chain all inactive players because even if they’re all town (possible but unlikely) it puts town in a position of chaining hero shots and going against the grain of thread dynamics since like half the people in the thread will be scum and that’s both optimal and more fun probably. Plus while it’s caked in WIFOM solving inactive slots gives us a decent foundation for interaction reads moving forward

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Some of the inactive players will game throw and hero shot too so starting to shoot them now is kinda the only thing we can do if we don’t want a terrible endgame situation

Skipper was the first bad shot of the game I’m lowk baffled, how did that happen
if yer town youre gonna make the second bad shot of the game

one thing I really hate is how I am not pressured so much. what's possible is that mafia has gotten comfortable with me and r tryna pocket me which is sorta causing me to rethink my positions

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I don't even want isos I want further engagement like he puts in a lot of work to look like he's doing stuff but in reality very little impact on the game and doesn't out much reads on people which bacially allows him to do whatever he wants

it's giving mafia struggling to fake reads to me
More like "town who knows he's bad struggling to contribute"

...we were literally over this when you deathtunneled me last popcorn :l

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)