formerly Flyhn
DAY ONE VOTECOUNT 1.4 - PSY
Duskfall98 (3) - skippergamez, Celever, Aura Guardian
Aura Guardian
(3) - Psypsypsypsypsythe, master oden, Duskfall98
Celever (2) - Ehmcee, pulsar512b
realiti (1) - Lady Salamence
Ehmcee (1) - Thunder~BALLZ
Not voting (8) - Whydon, realiti, HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD/ScorrchingTheaph, ZippyDoo200/JALMONT, Flyhn, CaffeineBoost, Texas Cloverleaf
I still don't like the early Tommy wagon, so I mainly want to point out Celever here
VOTECOUNT 1.9 - PSY
ZippyDoo200/JALMONT (6) - Aura Guardian, Clouds, Texas Cloverleaf, Ehmcee, pulsar512b, Psypsypsypsypsythe
Aura Guardian (4) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez
CaffeineBoost
(2) - Duskfall98, master oden
Ehmcee (2) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200/JALMONT
master oden (1) - Celever
So if we go with Texas' theory about the Zippy wagon and he hasn't implicated himself... that still leaves Clouds or pulsar. Celever on oden was basically throwing his vote away since nobody else was with him so idk...
VOTECOUNT 1.12 (FINAL EDITION)
Aura Guardian (5) - Flyhn, Lady Salamence, skippergamez, Psypsypsypsypsythe, pulsar512b
ZippyDoo200/JALMONT (3) - Clouds, Ehmcee, Aura Guardian
Ehmcee (3) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, Texas Cloverleaf
CaffeineBoost (2) - Duskfall98, master oden
skippergamez (1) - ZippyDoo200/JALMONT
master oden (1) - Celever
Not Voting (4) HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD/ScorrchingTheaph, CaffeineBoost, Whydon
pulsar swapping off Zippy onto AG was seen by many as a townspew but... the less people in some of these pools the less likely that looks. I don't believe the AG wagon was 100% pure given how caught he was, SURELY scum would've voted him to save face... they always do. LS/pulsar look off the table this cycle, so whoever the next GB is, look into these two. Seriously.
VOTECOUNT 2.5 (FINAL EDITION)
CaffeineBoost (6) - Duskfall98, Celever, Psypsypsypsypsythe, master oden, Lady Salamence, Texas Cloverleaf
ChadMD/ScorrchingTheaph (4) - pulsar512b, skippergamez, Ehmcee, CaffeineBoost
Ehmcee
(1) - realiti
Thunder~BallZ (1) - JALMONT
Not Voting (6) - HydrogenHydreigon, ChadMD/ScorrchingTheaph, Thunder~BALLZ, Flyhn, Whydon, Clouds
The Chad wagon's ANOTHER that I doubt was 100% pure.... but if it flips scum I'll consider the possibility. Inactive slot so 50/50
Votecount 3.X, The Prettier Version
Thunder~BALLZ (4) - JALMONT, Duskfall98, Lady Salamence, Ehmcee
Duskfall98 (2) - Clouds, HydrogenHydreigon
Lady Salamence (2) - Texas Cloverleaf, Celever
ScorrchingTheaph (2) - pulsar512b, skippergamez
Celever (1) - master oden
Whydon (1) - realiti
Clouds (1) - Flyhn
Moment to point out LS was on this wagon as well.. and we never got a flip on it this time. Tommy was on all the top wagons by day end except the one who was actually confirmed scum as well.... if this flips town Tommy WOULD be in his no bussing scum meta... on the surface. But remember he DID push on AG early, which is against that. So I'm still inclined to believe Tommy's town here. LS.... idk. She seems to like to just always be on whatever the majority's on... anyone who know her game better know if that's meta either way for her?

pulsar's movements have been sus as all hell... but they're literally the same as skipper, and in most cases she made the vote first. I found skipper more scummy overall but... I was wrong about that. But I still trust my logic that scum would split their numbers a certain way across the wagons so.... unless AG remembered my last game and tipped off his scumteam immediately idk.

I pointed Celever being on the Dusk wagon near the beginning of this post and... he switched to oden the rest of that cycle and then was on Caff in 2 and LS last cycle... hm.

Clouds is my previous vote... and JUST NOW am I realizing Psy never put him on the first votecount I quoted. Ouch. He was on the sus as hell Zippy wagon and STAYED on it... and was on Tommy cycle 3, with HH there as well. Those later actions I'm unsure about... but I still really don't like him staying on Zippy with the knowledge of AG scum.

If we're going for inactives, then in honor of the last round I say shoot TBZ so we actually have that flip... unless skipper intends to stick to that list in which case the Chad slot is the most optimal in that group.

tl;dr assuming the list is true
don't shoot Tommy.
realiti is null and just tunneled MC and now Whydon so meh
Fine with a Celever/Clouds/Chad-Aph slot shot

tl;dr assuming list is bluff
skipper for the love of god rexamine your townlocks please

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
More like "town who knows he's bad struggling to contribute"

...we were literally over this when you deathtunneled me last popcorn :l
I feel the need to clarify after dumping that wall, "town who knows his tonereads are always shit and doing this pure numbers analysis is the one thing that's ever gotten me ANY praise in a mafia game so I'm going to keep doing it, correct or not be damned"

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I still don't like the early Tommy wagon, so I mainly want to point out Celever here

So if we go with Texas' theory about the Zippy wagon and he hasn't implicated himself... that still leaves Clouds or pulsar. Celever on oden was basically throwing his vote away since nobody else was with him so idk...

pulsar swapping off Zippy onto AG was seen by many as a townspew but... the less people in some of these pools the less likely that looks. I don't believe the AG wagon was 100% pure given how caught he was, SURELY scum would've voted him to save face... they always do. LS/pulsar look off the table this cycle, so whoever the next GB is, look into these two. Seriously.

The Chad wagon's ANOTHER that I doubt was 100% pure.... but if it flips scum I'll consider the possibility. Inactive slot so 50/50

Moment to point out LS was on this wagon as well.. and we never got a flip on it this time. Tommy was on all the top wagons by day end except the one who was actually confirmed scum as well.... if this flips town Tommy WOULD be in his no bussing scum meta... on the surface. But remember he DID push on AG early, which is against that. So I'm still inclined to believe Tommy's town here. LS.... idk. She seems to like to just always be on whatever the majority's on... anyone who know her game better know if that's meta either way for her?

pulsar's movements have been sus as all hell... but they're literally the same as skipper, and in most cases she made the vote first. I found skipper more scummy overall but... I was wrong about that. But I still trust my logic that scum would split their numbers a certain way across the wagons so.... unless AG remembered my last game and tipped off his scumteam immediately idk.

I pointed Celever being on the Dusk wagon near the beginning of this post and... he switched to oden the rest of that cycle and then was on Caff in 2 and LS last cycle... hm.

Clouds is my previous vote... and JUST NOW am I realizing Psy never put him on the first votecount I quoted. Ouch. He was on the sus as hell Zippy wagon and STAYED on it... and was on Tommy cycle 3, with HH there as well. Those later actions I'm unsure about... but I still really don't like him staying on Zippy with the knowledge of AG scum.

If we're going for inactives, then in honor of the last round I say shoot TBZ so we actually have that flip... unless skipper intends to stick to that list in which case the Chad slot is the most optimal in that group.

tl;dr assuming the list is true
don't shoot Tommy.
realiti is null and just tunneled MC and now Whydon so meh
Fine with a Celever/Clouds/Chad-Aph slot shot

tl;dr assuming list is bluff
skipper for the love of god rexamine your townlocks please
Do you hard townread JALMONT

Celever

i am town
Why has no one on that list been one of the people who has said we shouldn’t vote out Aph for just subbing in (iirc, maybe Tommy did?)
Actually realiti def did I’m juggling this with a toddler

What’s the link between Aph (literally don’t remember their Smogon name rn) and everyone else on the team

Celever

i am town
Would u be willing to vote Flood rn
Yes in that it’s still an inactive slot, no in that it’s one of the more polarised inactive slots in the game and I think it would doom spiral town reading into the polarity regardless of alignment. I see no reason to shoot them before Whydon or TBZ or something, but they should die soon so whatever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)