Serious Positive Energetics Thread

Magan Jerry

Banned deucer.
Good evening all, today I will like to share with you something that I have been practicing in my own life that has helped me a lot in dealing with my personal stresses, anxieties, depressions, and other challenges that I have been facing especially as a result of being quarantined from the novel coronavirus. This is a technique known as positive energetics that was developed by a guru of mine, he has helped thousands of people overcome thier personal challenges and I hope I can help you out today with this knowledge aswell.

Positive energetics means outpouring of positive energy, even if you are feeling down many people don't know this but you have alot of positive energy inside of you that is untapped, positive energetics provide you a way to tap into that pool. We do this through channeling our available positive energy and converging it with the untapped energy through willpower. An example would be saying self affirmations to youself that remind you that you are a good human, or saying it to someone else to bring out their energy.

Here in this thread I thought we can have a place to practice this awesome technique and share the benefits. In my subsequent posts i will be practicing pure positive energetics so you will get the idea of how its done.

Magan Jerry

Banned deucer.
YES!! YES!! I AM A HUMAN BEING WITH WORTH! I AM A GOOD HUMAN BEING! I HAVE VALUE TO OFFER TO OTHERS! LIFE IS GOOD! LIFE HAS INTRINSIC VALUE! OTHER PEOPLE CAN TELL THAT I AM A HUMAN BEING WITH VALUE! I ATTRACT GOOD, I REPEL BAD! MY THOUGHT ATTRACTS FORTUNATE OCCURRENCES! I REPEL BAD OCCURRENCES! I AM A MAGNET FOR HEALTH WEALTH WISDOM AND COMPANIONSHIP! I REPEL EVIL INTENTIONS! THE UNIVERSE LISTENS TO MY THOUGHT! I KNOW WHAT I AM! I AM SMART! I AM A TOP NEGOTIATOR! I AM GOOD AT LOGIC! MY MOOD IS GOOD! I AM MENTALLY GOOD! I REJECT NEGATIVE EFFECTS TO MY HEALTH AND MIND! I AM A CONDUIT FOR THE OVERALL POSITIVE ENERGY IN THE UNIVERSE! I AM A BEING OF PURE POSITIVE ENERGY! I CAN FEEL POSITIVE ENERGY FLOW THROUGH MY BODY! I AM A FREE THINKER! OTHER PEOPLE SEE VALUE IN MY THOUGHTS! I AM CAPABLE OF LOVE!! I KNOW OTHER PEOPLE CAN TELL THAT!! I HAVE ENERGY TO DO ACCOMPLISH ALL DAILY TASKS! I HAVE DIRECTION TO STEER MYSELF IN THE FUTURE!! I HAVE JUDGMENT TO MAKE THE CORRECT DECISION!! I HAVE INTELLIGENCE TO DO THE RIGHT THING!! AM EXALTED! AM EXALTED! AM BLESSED ! AM BLESSED!! I AM BLESSED!! AMEN!!

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
This type of thinking puts the cart before the horse. Acting positive for the sake of it accomplishes nothing except to delude yourself. After all, you might have very reasonable cause to be negative; life is difficult, especially now.

If you are suffering, think about what precisely is causing your suffering that is within your control. Then think about what tiny, incremental, and achievable change you can implement today, which would slightly improve your life tomorrow. Repeat this every day and you will have a reason to be positive. Better still, if this is quantifiable, you can measure the change and disprove any nagging anxiety/doubt with numbers.

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
okay mcslaw but what if the source of my unhappiness is beyond my control :smogthink:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
No, it's a statement signifying that the things within one's own control aren't always the cause of our suffering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)