PU Analysis Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Dropping leavanny and Wartortle, too busy with uni and keep forgetting to use them in battles/write up about them and i honestly dont feel as committed to them anymore. I also have upcoming issues to deal with. Also I feel the analysis's should be writen by someone with more experience with analysis and the metagame

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Updated the OP. If you reserved a Pokemon and have yet to post a skeleton, I have unreserved you (unless you talk to me first). It truly only takes a few minutes to copy and paste the standard analysis template and fill in at least a the sets.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
OP has been updated. I've also updated the rules a bit so that people don't make a WIP and expect me to ignore the fact that they haven't touched it for over 2 weeks.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gonna have to drop Sawsbuck and Lickilicky. School has really picked up and I dont have time to write them up to the best of my ability. Lickilicky just needs to be written and Sawsbuck needs to have some changes implemented before it gets a first check. [thread=lickilicky-qc-2-3-write-up-in-progress.3519246/]Lickilicky can be found here[/thread] and [thread=sawsbuck-qc-0-3.3519515/]Sawsbuck can be found here[/thread].

My first dropped analyses ;_;

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Gonna have to drop Sawsbuck and Lickilicky. School has really picked up and I dont have time to write them up to the best of my ability. Lickilicky just needs to be written and Sawsbuck needs to have some changes implemented before it gets a first check. [thread=lickilicky-qc-2-3-write-up-in-progress.3519246/]Lickilicky can be found here[/thread] and [thread=sawsbuck-qc-0-3.3519515/]Sawsbuck can be found here[/thread].

My first dropped analyses ;_;
I will write lickilicky, if that's ok with QC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)