Random Gen V Team

Yeah, so I'm probably going to play competitively when it comes out, but for now I'm not making any serious teams. Just a small idea I just came out with (also not taking tiers into this. I tend to just have Pokemon that I think look cool. Though, I don't include ubers into any teams I make.)

So anyways, here it is (Won't really have EV's/items.)

Cloyster: Typical Shell-Breaking-Skill-Linking lead/sweeper. Shell Break, Rock Blast, Icicle Spear, Hydro Pump, nothing special.

Serperior: Going to use her as somewhat of an anti-lead (typically sweepers.) I wanted to have something like Leaf Storm (Perversity), Glare, Toxic and Mean Look, but still having second thoughts on having 2 status moves. I guess it would depend on what I'm up against (wall, sweeper, etc.)

Coffagrigrugsus: Kind of a slight wall-disruptor, but still able to put out damage. I was thinking maybe Will-O-Wisp, Hex since it has good synergy with WoW, Nasty Plot, and maybe Energy Ball for coverage. EV's would probably just stay defensive though.

*Golurk: Bulky, straightforward damage dealer role. Earthquake, Shadow Punch, Stone Edge, DynamicPunch, and then just gonna focus on HP/Attack. Type coverage is nice, but not sure how it'd work bringing in a second ice weakness and a second Ghost.

*Electivire: Same role as Golurk, since they have great type coverage, and electric is overall a solid type.

*Accelgor: Needed somewhat of a sweeper, and I already had enough physical damage dealers so I was looking towards a more special Pokemon. Low defense, so I would probably include Guard Swap in there. And then after that, just typical sweeping moves. Bug Buzz, Energy Ball, Focus Blast, etc.

The * indicates they're Pokemon I'm not too sure about. Anything without a * is a Pokemon I really like and would want to include on a team that I would seriously use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)