SM OU Rate my first team ever

infernape.gif
tyranitar.gif
scizor-mega.gif
rotom-wash.gif
tapu_bulu.gif
mew.gif

So i have built my first team ever. I am open to all kinds of suggestions.
infernape.gif

Infernape @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Vacuum Wave
- Fire Blast

I wanter my team to center around Infernape and i saw this Nasty Plot build on smogon and I wanted to use it.

tyranitar.gif

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

For the first teammate i chose Tyranitar because he covers Infernapes weakness to flying and can pursuit trap psychic types. I went with the standard choice band set so it can hit as hard as possible.

scizor-mega.gif

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Atk / 124 Def / 16 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Roost

So i had two mons who are weak to fairy and I decided to go with Mega Scizor as he counters most fairy types and can switch into Tapu Lele if he is choice band or scarf and heal up the damage taken with roost and threaten it with Bullet Punch or U-turn.

rotom-wash.gif

Rotom-Wash @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split
- Defog

Also i had a problem with ground and water types so I was debating between Zapdos and Rotom-W and i went with Rotom because it can switch into Landourus earthquake and threaten it with hydro pump. It also makes a good core with Scizot to form the U-turn- Volt Switch core. I also run defog on it since I wanted my Scizor to have more offensive power.

tapu_bulu.gif

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Atk / 60 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

The fifth pokemon on my list is where I started having trouble and didn't really know what to do. I went with AV Bulu to have a water and electric resistance and a good wallbreaker.

mew.gif

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 156 Def / 112 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- Ice Beam

And last and least is where I really didn't know what to do. I wanted to create a dragon, steel, fairy core so i went for Latias but then I realized how much trouble i have with Fairy types. Also i didn't have a SR user. So i went with Mew because he is a bulky guy who can set up rocks and Will-O-Wisp enemys.

Team looks fine for first attempt. A couple of comment I would like to make: remove nature's madness on bulu, add stone edge, it's more relevant. Also, ads rocks scarf Lando for Mew, u need speed

Team looks fine for first attempt. A couple of comment I would like to make: remove nature's madness on bulu, add stone edge, it's more relevant. Also, ads rocks scarf Lando for Mew, u need speed
thx for the tip. I realized that I was lacking speed control. I will try Scarft lando out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)