ORAS Ubers Rate my not really Ubers team (only Uber because greninja)

I have it as ubers because greninja us banned from ou. It's kind of a hyper-offense team. I don't really have a lead, it depends on the opponents pokemon.

All roles on this team are all out attackers!

Greninja- timid nature, 252 sp atk, 252 speed, 6 hp,
Ability- Protean
Item- Expert Belt
Ice beam
Scald
Extra Sensory
Dark Pulse

My threat to almost every team, it's strong, fast, and unpredictable. I have this moveset because with the protean ability, the diverse move pool will make it harder for opponents to know what type it'll turn into.

Porygon-Z- timid nature, 252 sp atk, 252 speed, 6 hp
Ability- Adaptability
Item- Wise Glasses
Ice Beam
Thinder bolt
Psychic/Dark Pulse
Tri Attack

My wild card. Porygon-z has gotten me out of a lot of trouble. Chosen because of its versitile movepool. Ice beam and thunder bolt for coverage, psychic for fighting types, and tri attack for the adaptability boost.

Tauros- Adamant nature, 252 attack, 252 speed, 6 hp
Ability- Sheer Force
Item- Life Orb
Rock Climb
Iron Head
Secret Power/ Rock slide
Zen Headbutt

Another wild card. Tauros is pretty hard to beat if you're not ready for it. Chosen for its strength and speed. All these moves work with sheer force and give a pretty decent coverage. Rock climb/secret power for STAB bonus with sheer force/life orb boost, iron head for fairy types, zen headbutt for fighting, and rock slide for more coverage.

Delphox- modest nature, 252 sp atk, 252 speed, 6 hp
Ability- Magician
Item- none/sitrus berry
Calm mind
Fire blast/ flamethrower
Grass knot
Psyshock

My sp defence attacker. It can tank sp attacks which is why it's on this team. Calm mind to boost sp atk and sp def, fire blast for power or flamethrower for accuracy, grass knot for water types, and psyshock to do physical damage against sp def walls.

Tyranitar- jolly nature, 252 atk, 252 speed, 6 defense
Ability- sand stream
Item- leftovers
Iron head
Stone edge
Earthquake
Dragon dance

My rock wall, D-dance t-tar is a very formidable opponent which is why it's on this team. It can usually tank at least one hit. Dragon dance for attack and speed boost iron head for coverage, stone edge for STAB, earthquake for poison and electric types.

Pinsir- adamant nature, 252 atk, 252 speed, 6 defence
Ability -moxie
Item- Pinsirite
Swords dance
X scisor
Earthquake
Quick attack

Mega pinsir because it's just a badass. Swords dance to boost attack, x scissor for STAB, earthquake for coverage and to take out pesky electric types that will hurt it, and quick attack for aerilate bonus.

I was thinking about using mega beedrill, but mega pinsir seems more versatile.

Thoughts on how I can make my team better? It's currently 10-0

Last edited:

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Your last thread got locked, thus one still has insufficient descriptions and will be too. But dude, no offense but this team isn't viable in ubers at all. Not a single mon on this team is viable in ubers, never mind the sets. I get being 10-0 on the ladder looks good but the ubers ladder is horrible, especially the bottom. Check out the ubers subforum for a better idea of how to build a better team, and I urge you to try again with that and post another rmt. Again, make sure the descriptions are better next time around too.

Your last thread got locked, thus one still has insufficient descriptions and will be too. But dude, no offense but this team isn't viable in ubers at all. Not a single mon on this team is viable in ubers, never mind the sets. I get being 10-0 on the ladder looks good but the ubers ladder is horrible, especially the bottom. Check out the ubers subforum for a better idea of how to build a better team, and I urge you to try again with that and post another rmt. Again, make sure the descriptions are better next time around too.
I was told it can't be in OU because greninja is banned in OU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)