Rate my team

Was this a good team

• Total voters
Breloom (Toxic orb)

________________________________________________________________________________
EVS: 252 Attack 228 Speed 28 Defence
Ability: Poison heal
Nature: Jolly
Facade
Spore
Focus Punch
Fling
Breloom is a physical attacker that has many advantages compared to other physical attackers such as the move spore and focus punch which go very well combined. I also find that the toxic orb is a huge help to breloom and nobody would want to have his item except some pokemon with poison heal. Another thing that I did was gave the breloom facade to go along with his toxic orb as well and swords dance which is a great choise to use while the foe is asleep. The only thing I find wrong with Breloom is that he has no priority moves like mach punch

______________________________________________________________________________________

Kangaskhan ( Kangaskhanite)

______________________________________________________________________________________

EVs: 252 Attack 200 Speed 56 Defence
Ability:Scrappy
Nature: Adamant
Power-Up Punch
Mud slap
Sucker Punch
Earthquake
Kangaskhan is a physical attack based on secondary effects and the mega evolution ability parental bond I enjoy using mud slap consistently to annoy my foes with powering myself up for an earthquake

Arceus (Muscle Band)

_____________________________________________________________________________________
EVs: 252 Att 252 Hp 4 Speed
Ability: Multitype
Nature: Adament

Extreme Speed
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Psych Up
Arceus's goal is to infict enough massive damage to 1HIT KO a foe before being hit much.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Kyogre (Choise Specs)

EVS: 252 Sp Att 252 Spd 4 Sp Def
Ability: Drizzle
Nature: Modest
Water Spout
Thunder
Ancient power
Surf

Same idea as arcues
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Smeargle (Focus Sash)

EVS: 252 Speed 252 Attack 4 Special attack (Little defence for destiney bond)
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Hasty
Destiny bond
Dream Eater
Spore
Nightmare
Just a risk taker that uses destiny bond with a focus sash to an advantage.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Charizard (Charzardite Y)
No Image Available
_________________________________________________________________________________
EVS: 252 Special Attack 252 Speed 4 Hp
Ability: Blaze
Solar Beam
Will-O-Wisp
Flamethrower
Roost
Charizard is a special attacker that uses powerful and accurate moves while harnessing large speed and special attack. Drought takes this power to a new level providing a freely usable solar beam and a extra powerful flamethrower the only thing that could make my charizard more effective is if he could learn growth to replace Roost.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Breloom (Toxic orb)
________________________________________________________________________________
EVS: 252 Attack 228 Speed 28 Defence
Ability: Poison heal
Nature: Jolly
Facade
Spore
Focus Punch
Fling
Breloom is a physical attacker that has many advantages compared to other physical attackers such as the move spore and focus punch which go very well combined. I also find that the toxic orb is a huge help to breloom and nobody would want to have his item except some pokemon with poison heal. Another thing that I did was gave the breloom facade to go along with his toxic orb as well and swords dance which is a great choise to use while the foe is asleep. The only thing I find wrong with Breloom is that he has no priority moves like mach punch

Breloom is usually too frail for toxic heal, and especially so in Ubers. Breloom's base 70 speed isn't enough to outrun many of the stuff in ubers, and it will usually go down in one hit. It's just not that good in ubers, especially when Darkrai exists, who is bulkier, stronger, and can also cast reliable sleep.

Kangaskhan ( Kangaskhanite)

EVs: 252 Attack 200 Speed 56 Defence
Ability:Scrappy
Nature: Adamant
Power-Up Punch
Mud slap
Sucker Punch
Earthquake
Kangaskhan is a physical attack based on secondary effects and the mega evolution ability parental bond I enjoy using mud slap consistently to annoy my foes with powering myself up for an earthquake
Why does this have mud-slap. Why. Mud-slap on mega kanga is gimmicky at best, and I don't really see what 200evs in speed and an Adamant nature outspeeds in ubers.

Arceus (Muscle Band)

EVs: 252 Att 252 Hp 4 Speed
Ability: Multitype
Nature: Adament

Extreme Speed
Earthquake
Swords Dance
Psych Up
Arceus's goal is to infict enough massive damage to 1HIT KO a foe before being hit much.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Muscle band? Are you serious? Use life orb or silk scarf instead, since extreme speed will be your main STAB option. Psych up is also pretty much useless on ekiller, and there is no such thing is an "adament" nature.

Kyogre (Choise Specs)

EVS: 252 Sp Att 252 Spd 4 Sp Def
Ability: Drizzle
Water Spout
Thunder
Ancient power
Surf

Same idea as arcues
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Replace ancient power with ice beam. Well at least you got one part of the team sort of right. Consider changing nature to timid for speed ties.

Smeargle (Focus Sash)

EVS: 252 Speed 252 Attack 4 Special attack (Little defence for destiney bond)
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Hasty
Destiny bond
Dream Eater
Spore
Nightmare
Just a risk taker that uses destiny bond with a focus sash to an advantage.
Not sure why you'd have two sleepers on a team when sleep clause exists. Also, dream eater and nightmare are terrible moves that nobody ever uses in competitive since players can switch. Smeargle is also too slow to abuse destiny bond. Use Darkrai instead.

Charizard (Charzardite Y)
No Image Available
EVS: 252 Special Attack 252 Speed 4 Hp
Ability: Blaze
Solar Beam
Will-O-Wisp
Flamethrower
Roost
Charizard is a special attacker that uses powerful and accurate moves while harnessing large speed and special attack. Drought takes this power to a new level providing a freely usable solar beam and a extra powerful flamethrower the only thing that could make my charizard more effective is if he could learn growth to replace Roost.
Use Timid to outspeed stuff. wow and roost are more commonly seen on Charizard X, who is generally bulkier and a better defensive typing.

In conclusion, this team is not very good, and you also have typos.

bad team is bad, reformat the team in the proper importable format and ill tell you why its bad

p.s. s/he was mocking your spelling, not saying that the adamant nature doesnt exist.

because pretty much everything that temporaryanonymous had already said. However i assume you are still trying to learn and dont realise why some things youve done just dont make any sense so ill try cover what anonymous didnt.

breloom - pretty hard to use in ubers as its simple outclassed by everything else (sleep inducer: darkrai, phys sweeper: ekiller arceus) however it can be used for lols and somewhat work. As anonymous mentioned, breloom is very frail and therefor it probably wont last long enough to take advantage of toxic healing other than switching in to a will-o-wisp which would otherwise cripple it. Giving it technician allows its redeeming move, mach punch to be stronger. Fling as a way to give an enemy toxic is a waste of a move slot and could be replaced with something like bullet seed which is something that makes breloom unique, especially in ubers with a lack of grass moves and thus not many worry about defending against it, it can also break subs. Breloom is ho-oh bait, and part of the fun of using a bad pokemon (its alright in ou, just not in ubers) is having it get surprising kills, so give it rock slide or something.
tl:dr breloom is bad, but if you want to get the very rare joke kill, you can try i guess

kangaskhan - when trying to beat someone, its not worth using mud slap to lower their accuracy, with kangas sexy overwhelming offense, its better off just to use a powerful stab attack (like return, or body slam if you want to try and paralyze your opponent) to take them out. you should also probably just go with 252 atk/spe adamant

arceus - muscle band is somewhat good thinking, but its outclassed. muscle band will make your normal-type moves do 1.1x damage. silk scarf will make them do 1.2x, or you could go with life orb and sacrifice 10% per hit and get 1.3x damage on all type attacks. OR you could use lum berry, as normal arceus is bait to be burned which would cripple you, this will let you get a free swords dance up. psych up also isnt worth the move slot and there isnt really a great situation to use it. arceus has so many great moves, so using them wisely is important. you could use recover if you want to try and last longer, or something like overheat to take out phys defensive things that resist extreme speed.

kyogre - you have the right thinking of using surf and water sprout so you can use surf once youve lost some hp. likewise with thunder for coverage. however ancient power is useless, its effective against things that surf/thunder is, but a lot weaker and the problem is that with scarf youd be locked in to it. Replace it with ice beam to take care of arceus-grass or something that will switch in expecting surf

smeargle - if you spore something, they are most likely to switch out to something and not just sit there and let you do nightmare and dream eater. You could better use the time youve gained from putting them to sleep to setup some stat boosts and baton pass it off. (this isnt really a good strategy against competent players, but if youre going to use smeargle, thats one of the best ways to do it). Also since they would be asleep, you cant really destiny bond them unless youre using it every turn waiting for them to wake and kill you, and dont you think that would just make your opponent not do a damaging move that turn?

charizard - will-o-wisp doesnt seem to be something youd want to sacrifice a turn for or to sacrifice it as a move in place of coverage.

total - your team lacks synergy, as temporaryanonymous said, there isnt that much need for two sleep inducers, once youve put something to sleep, your other poke becomes somewhat useless.
If you want to learn about what is usually the best stuff to use on a pokemon and why, check out the ubers analysis: http://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/ubers-analyses.254/

idk whether or not I should respond very sarcastically, bc this team is somewhat decent is some ways... but the sets are 'sub-optimal', use good sets instead of these, people have suggested things above. also yer team loses to all sorts of relevant threats so thats a thing.

voting for good team anyway w/e ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
Quote:and there is no such thing is an "adament" nature. lol now I certainly do not believe you
There is such thing as an adamant nature, it raises attack and lowers special attack. Way to make yourself look dumb, irritable, and un-welcome to criticism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)