Gen 4 Rate my team

I have a randomised team on Pokémon Platinum Version, and this is my team that I'm planning to enter into the Hall of Fame. I'm not worried about "ideal" Natures, IVs or EVs, etc. Just a regular playthrough. I'm open to suggestions for movesets! Also, I'm aware of the Ice weakness, but I have a plan.

Fang the Crobat, lv. 33. Mild Nature - Fly, Cross Poison, Confuse Ray, Bite (I need to replace those)
Echo the Garchomp, lv. 37. Gentle Nature - Rock Tomb, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Brick Break
Kong the Infernape, lvl. 42. Naive Nature - Flame Wheel, Shadow Claw, Return, Close Combat
Sam the Vaporeon, lvl 37. Gentle Nature - Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Surf, Quick Attack
Whiskers the Alakazam, lvl 38, Impish Nature - Recover, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Psychic
Athena the Scizor, lvl 37, Impish Nature - Bullet Punch, X-Scissor, Quick Attack, Brick Break.

This is a spot for people to get their competitive teams rated, not randomized in-game teams. Sorry, but I don't think anyone will rate this (just a fair warning to you)

This is a spot for people to get their competitive teams rated, not randomized in-game teams. Sorry, but I don't think anyone will rate this (just a fair warning to you)
Thank you! Do you know if there's any place here where they will? It's my first time here lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)