RBY Cup IX - Round 2 [Replays Required]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act. Opponent stopped responding to scheduling, despite being online on smogon. I showed up at my proposed time anyway, but they haven't been on nor responded for over an hour.

Act-call-vs-Max.jpg

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Opp said he was
Calling act. Opponent stopped responding to scheduling, despite being online on smogon. I showed up at my proposed time anyway, but they haven't been on nor responded for over an hour.

Available this weekend then say he is not available this weekend, calling act too
I'm available anytime this weekend too it's just that I'm not h24 on smogon + i was on my olt account just look at the leader board

Opp said he was

Available this weekend then say he is not available this weekend, calling act too
I'm available anytime this weekend too it's just that I'm not h24 on smogon + i was on my olt account just look at the leader board
Sigh, see my latest message. That was on Monday when I said I had time this weekend, and Wednesday when I proposed a time. I'm not expected to keep my whole weekend available for one game. You logged into smogon every day (I checked) and never bothered to confirm my time. I still showed up and waited an hour.

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sigh, see my latest message. That was on Monday when I said I had time this weekend, and Wednesday when I proposed a time. I'm not expected to keep my whole weekend available for one game. You logged into smogon every day (I checked) and never bothered to confirm my time. I still showed up and waited an hour.
Man I just didn't saw your post, if I log in it's because I click on olt player Name in order to know who I destroy exactly. This do not change the fact that you were supposed to be available this weekend and apparently you are not.

I'm outside currently but I can still play in 1 hour so come fight, it's just a gen1ou set

I will be on main as MaxVsAw lt103TT Max

Last edited:
Calling act
My opponent didn't respond to my attempt to schedule, and my availability for the week is up
reyscarface.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)