Resource (Reg G) Analysis Reservation Thread

Assault Vest Kyogre is in QC, can I get 3 attacks Raging Bolt?

Some issues with Kyogre have appeared. - Luna

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there be more analysis for Pokemon like Groudon in this thread?
There will be more analysis but I doubt Groudon will get any more sets. Clear Amulet is the only set that has seen any success, if someone does well with something like AV then maybe but I don’t see that happening.

Hi, is there any interest in a turbo Incin analysis? It's niche because it has limited application (currently just Caly Ice teams, might be useful on Lunala if more than 2 people want to use that mon), but DaWoblefet did just do incredibly well with the set, and Jolly 252 Incin has somewhat significant usage in the stats. If anything, it would serve as a counterpoint to the normal bulky Incin sets with STABs + Wisp/Taunt/Helping Hand. Could just be worth a mention under the "Other Options" section.

Choruto

Sylveon <3
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
New sets are up. A note, from now on, after you take one, you can't take another, unless theres something no one wants in 24 hours. Also, if you want to be notified about new sets coming up, join the Smogon Discord and give yourself the "C&C Announcement Role" in the Rules and Roles section, I ping that whenever a new wave comes out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)