EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Geomancy
- Imprison
- Focus Blast
Role: Xerneas Counter
"Xerneas? What's a Xerneas?"

This is a weird set and at first glance you'd probably be like "Wtf! Choice Scarf Imprison!!?!?!??!" Well, I use this to outspeed Xerneas and get off an Imprison safely. I have the 3 common moves only limiting it to use possibly Thunderbolt/Thunder or Substitute. This could make people forfeit or #ragequit a lot when I use this on their Xerneas, but it serves them best.

Kyurem-White @ Life Orb
Ability: Turboblaze
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 HP
- Draco Meteor
- Blizzard
- Fusion Flare
- Earth Power
Role: Special Attacker
"I'm not mental. I'm just special."

I had trouble decided if I wanted Choice scarf or Life Orb. Life Orb won since I can switch moves and such. Choice Specs was also a choice to go with Draco Meteor, but once again I chose Life Orb. Draco Meteor and Blizzard for STAB. I run Fusion Flare for Metagross/Arceus-Steel/Aegislash that like to pop up sometimes. Earth Power is just a filler for rock types.

Giratina @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Defog
- Destiny Bond/Toxic
- Tailwind
- Shadow Force
Role: Sp. Def Tank/Wall | Support
"Distortion University is love. Distortion University is life."

This is my Sp. Def wall/tank and I really see it doing work. I run defog for pesky hazards and Tailwind for speed support since my team is kinda slow. Shadow Force for STAB. Destiny Bond + defog is a pretty good combination when trying to KO things you usually can't KO. Toxic works better with Shadow Force however. I also soak up Kyogre hits well.

Arceus @ Iron Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Atk
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Earthquake/Stone Edge
Role: Phys. Attacker | Hazard Setter
"Heaven University > Distortion University"

This is my first Physical Attacker and my Hazard Setter. Hazards sends Pokemon like Ho-Oh to 50%/49% HP and breaks Lugia's Multiscale alond with adding residual damage to the opponent. Swords dance to maintain my physical attacking power. Iron Head for STAB and Xerneas and Earthquake for coverage on Steel types. Stone Edge can hit Ho-Oh and other Pokemon with a type weak to Rock.

Togekiss @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunder Wave
- Fire Blast
Role: Special Annoying Attacker
"Welcome to a special kind of Hell.."

Togekiss is great and can annoy a lot with 60% chance to flinch and a 25% chance to paralyze. Dazzling Gleam for STAB and Darkrai etc. Fire Blast can offer good coverage on things that I don't hit S/E. The typing is pretty OK, but it's not the best type. Can't say much else though.

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SAtk
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Gyro Ball
- Head Smash
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
Role: Mixed Attacker
"Slice! Swoosh!"

This is my mixed attacker here. I run Gyro Ball do hit things really hard that run Choice Scarf. Aegislash gets outsped by everything in Ubers, so that guarantees a lot of damage with Gyro Ball. Shadow Ball to make it Mixed and for STAB. Head Smash can hit Ho-Oh/Talonflame/Charizard etc. Kind's Shield is a standard move on Aegislash and can let me back into Shield Form.

Thanks for reading! If you see any notable threats please let me know!

Attachments

Please no more troll teams. I no longer have any more types of cancer to get.
Hey cmon bar haxiom's rmt this is the best one in a while.

That smeargle set is 100% useless, it only works 1v1, but the thing that is so stupid about the set is that 1. no xern runs focus blast 2. after you switch you stop imprisoning and the xern can just set up and 3. you die to its coverage and 4. it is dead weight and does nothing and is set-up fodder and 5. loses to +2/+2/+2 xern. Pls. You even have an aegi .-.

Idk about the giratina set. Idk about rocks ekiller steelceus. Idk about togekiss. Idk about togekiss. Idk about the aegis set. Idk.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah full rate later but it comes it, sets up on the switch, and smeargle becomes dead weight :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)