RMT woot wooot

Well after getting my thread locked for no real reason... here is attempt number to to try and getting help from the community. Not really sure if this is a balanced or offensive team so you guys let me know.

Adamant mamoswine @ Expert Belt
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 sp.Def
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- ice shard
- super power

he's my dedicated dragon slayer, his job is it to setup stealth rock and to switch out... if any stupid dragons decided to lawl dragon dance or whatever he ice shard them for the KO. With expert belt if they dont have a berry they're dead.

Adamant gyarados @ left overs
156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spe
- dragon dance
- taunt
- water fall
- bounce

I love this guy, wins me like half my games. I don't think I need to explain him very much. He comes in and taunts and things that try to pull stupid shit, as they switch he dragon dances. Bounce grants me a free turn of recovery while giving me a chance to paralyse something. Waterfall for flinch/stab.

Naive Salamence @ life orb
16 Atk / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
- outrage
- draco meteor
- flamethrower
- earth quake

Okay my original description was claimed to short. I mean I know no one on here knows how salamence works so let me break it down for you. Salamence is probably the most over used pokemon in... pokemon lol. The reason is because of it's amazing attack and special attack. As if salamence wasn't a beast in the good old days before DPP, he now gets access to both draco meteor and outrage. With 135 base attack and 110 special attack he makes an amazing wall breaker. The only thing that resist dragon is steel. Steel is weak to both fire and ground which salamence luckily has covered with earthquake and flamethrower. Typically I use salamence as a wall breaker. He comes in and draco meteors what ever is in front of it, and then switches out. If something switches in that I believe i can KO or badly damage I'll outrage. With life orb, it doesn't matter on what side of the spectrum I hit, I'll get 30% more damage.

bold suicune @ leftovers
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
- surf
- ice beam
- roar
- calm mind

Counter metagross scizor all steals and kingdra (who other wise goes unchecked mostly). That's the honest to god reason why this suicune is on my team. But since one sentence descriptions gets you a locked thread, here is some filler. Believe it or not, roar can be used almost exactly like haze. If something gets to many boosts or I run into a baton pass team, suicune can roar and force a switch out while also racking up some damage from stealth rock. Ice beam is there incase a stupid dragon decides to get cute and try to switch in, and calm mind gives suicune the chance at a sweep while at the same time making it take special hits very well.

adamant electivire @ life orb
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
- meditate
- thunder punch
- ice punch
- low kick

2 of my pokemon attract electric attacks so this is the most logical addition to my team. Come in grab a boost and most of the things that use electric attacks are usually waters using a HP so it forces a switch. Actually this guy almost always forces a switch so free attack boost.

timid alakazam @ life orb
252 sp.attack / 78 sp.def / 180 speed

- physic
- focus blast
- grass knot
- clam mind

He's my end all sweeper. I choice grass knot over signal beam because lawl I can. But all jokes aside, no one on my team can deal with swampert and rhyperior to well. Alakazam can revenge kill all of them and grass knot still KOs Starmie so signal beam is pointless unless I run into celebi. And since there are no real good celebi out there, I'm willing to take that gamble. Also most my team can take care of celebi anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------

All posts welcomed including flaming and "Lawl you suck" lol.

I'm thinking about dropping suicune for magnezone to trap metagross and scizor who will otherwise rape alakazam. If I do I might drop focus blast. The problem is then kingdra goes on checked. In which case the best option then would be to thunder wave it some how. I'm open to all suggestions. Maybe a special defensive bronzong? I guess some air condition of my own might do the job but it would probably need to be something like sunday (which doesnt really help or hurt my team to much).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)