Round 52 Tutee Tournament - [Won by iLeBronz]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im like the unluckiest person of all time my hax on you was like a long long long lost redemption to the amount ive been haxed on the ladder haha!
Everyone has the same amount of luck in this game. You get unlucky at times, and other times you get lucky. Saying you're unluckiest person ever is just being ignorant.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Good luck everyone!
FearItsSelf. vs. ITSU
fatty vs. TheMasterOfOz best match
iLeBronz vs. toshimelonhead
ginganinja vs. (DittoCrow vs. Giorgosss)

Idk maybe you're trolling or you haven't seen but this is the current matchups up to date and their results, I mean it's on the first page.

FearItsSelf. vs. ITSU
fatty vs. TheMasterOfOz
iLeBronz vs. toshimelonhead
ginganinja vs. Giorgosss

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Round 3

FearItsSelf. vs. TheMasterOfOz
ginganinja vs. (iLeBronz vs. toshimelonhead)

No real deadline; just get the matches done in a timely fashion. If you want an estimate, try to get them done by September 1st.

Everyone has the same amount of luck in this game. You get unlucky at times, and other times you get lucky. Saying you're unluckiest person ever is just being ignorant.
You have no idea.... I think its safe to say that i get haxed more then the average person, probably because I ladder and play alot but still its redic. I have alot of logs of like crazy crazy stuff happening if you ever followed "Squirrel" on smogon and watched my games you'd know.

I hope you niggas are joking b/c im guessing you guys have made worst hax posts after losing. Not stone though he always loses with style.

EDIT: Gerber wins this.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
FearItsSelf. or Oz to win it all, as I said so the winner of that match will be the winner of the entire tournement.

And I say ginganinja to win the other matchup, but good luck to everyone.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
ya your great guidance was noticeable when i started tutoring

i made him jump from subpar to THE GREATEST EVER though.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Ok, just say whether you won or lost; no need to complain about the luck that occurred in detail. It's fine to be frustrated, but just leave it alone. You're a great player Fear, very under rated imo; don't let luck get the best of you.

Good game to the both of you, and when in doubt, take a look at Stone's post.

Also, @MasterOz: Who cares if people predict against you; just win and prove yourself, then people will predict in your favor!

DC.

Eu estou aqui
Stones_post_is_Legen_wait for it..._dary22

also both rey and stone sre great guys except queer. J/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)