Strategy & Metagame S Rank in XY OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was thinking of writing an article about the S Rank threats in XY OU, preferably for the 34th issue. I will just do something similar to the RU S rank article posted by ScraftyIsTheBest. So yeah, if you need to know anything else then just ask.

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Judging by your post history, you seem to know your shit about OU, so I'd have no problem having you cover a topic such as this one. My only concern is that most of the mons that's in that rank has already been given a mention or two in both previous articles and articles planned for this issue (Genesect and Mega-Venusaur being the only exceptions). Granted, you're aiming for Issue 34, so it's not like we're double booking certain species, but to avoid repeating ourselves too much, perhaps include some mons from the A+ rank? Just an idea.

I'll leave this thread open a while longer, but as far as I'm concerned, you're free to setup the thread in the workshop since you have access to it already. And thanks for helping out with HTML btw. :)

How about something like "A look at S and A+ rank in OU" and mention some of the things that haven't been mentioned already. Just out of interest though, are there any things in A+ or A rank that have been mentioned already as well in recent articles, or at least mentioned to the point where there is a large amount of detail on them. I'll have the thread up soon. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)