Ubers Salamence [QC:3/3] [GP 2/2]

Well, that doesn't help me very much, does it? Well, I guess I'm stuck with the Jolly set, because according to Bulbapedia, the only way to get a Refresh Salamence is via XD: Gale of Darkness, which I don't have.

An alternative move should probably be thought up for the Impish set for those who can't get a Refresh Salamence. Maybe a STAB move, probably Dragon, because lets face it: Salamence's physical Flying move pool is terrible, but then again, you'll be mega-evolving and getting Aerilate anyways. I like Dragon Claw myself. Or you could just be really nasty, and go with Toxic to screw whoever burns you, as long as the offender in question isn't Poison, has Immunity, or has Poison Heal.
Besides, would it even be possible for it to get an Impish or Jolly nature easily, let alone one with 5IVs? I think "purified" means that you can't breed a Bagon, and teach it Refresh, in any game.

Unless there is another Gen III event I don't know about. Not that it matters. I definitely missed it.

Last edited:

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I don't have Pokegen, so I'll just not include Refresh. It'll be too much for me to bother with anyways, and I would prefer those IVs to having to get a program I don't have and don't know how to work. I'll just go with a Jolly set most likely.

I was surprised to learn that this was actually made specifically for Pokemon Showdown. That would explain why Refresh is included, since Pokemon Showdown doesn't have the same limitations as the actual games.
There's not too much point in writing realistic ingame stuff for singles since Nintendo's only official meta is VGC (ie doubles Bring 6 choose 4). If you are interested in that you can check out the VGC Analyses.

There's not too much point in writing realistic ingame stuff for singles since Nintendo's only official meta is VGC (ie doubles Bring 6 choose 4). If you are interested in that you can check out the VGC Analyses.
Oh, I was using all of these analyses this whole time to come up with ideas for move sets for Pokemon I intend to set out and IV breed. Like I said, I didn't know that these were also for PokeShowdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)