Saol Farm: Shadow, Sanjay, and Soleil [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
General Rules
  • Ps and Qs: Forget silence, this is the golden rule. I can't stress this enough: whatever you are asking for, say please and thank you. I will not hesitate to be rude to people who are rude to me.
Ace Trainers​
These people are nice and can have whatever they want, however many of it they want, whenever they want:
.com
4 of everything, now. KThnxbai.

Just kidding, good luck on the thread :).

Good luck on your new thread, Rufus. Glad you're still helping people out here :]

I fancy something there on your breedables, can you please CMT for this?

Pokemon: Shelmet (Ultra)
Nature: Preferably timid, but the modest you have is fine
Ability: Overcoat (HA)
IVs: 31.x.31.31.31.31, spitbacks is fine
Egg Moves: What you have
Other notes: I want to breed this into a shiny. While I can request you for a shiny, I don't have much to trade right now considering that I am reorganizing my thread.

Sorry my thread is quite jumbled up atm >_> I have more to trade but they are mostly breed from scratches so I don't put them there.

Last edited:
Hahaha I can breed it shiny for you for free, how about that? Just let me know any other details (NN, hatching location, etc.) and I'll get to it :)
Don't worry about it, I'd like to hatch it myself ^^ The satisfaction of hatching one > having the shiny itself lol. See anything for the shelmet? :)

Edit: I was told there will be free high-fives lel

Don't worry about it, I'd like to hatch it myself ^^ The satisfaction of hatching one > having the shiny itself lol. See anything for the shelmet? :)

Edit: I was told there will be free high-fives lel
Nah, don't need anything. I'll let you know on Sunday when I can trade.

Feel free to pick up one or two from the doorman :p

I'm interested in free hugs, high fives, and pokemon :)

Pokemon: Karrablast
Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31.31.31.X.31.31
Egg Moves: Megahorn | Knock Off | Pursuit | Drill Run
Nickname: None
Hatching location: As long as its in 6th gen, idc
Shiny?: YES
Redis rights: Non-Redis- Semi Redis (Again, used for battling so it wont be going anywhere)
Other notes: Thanks so Much! (Trades Listed Below)

I can offer these guys:
Lure Ball|Mr Mime|(F)|Timid|Filter|31.X.31.31.31.31|Fake Out.Hypnosis.Teeter Dance.Future Sight|(Sorry no Nasty Plot i screwed up)
Fast Ball|Doduo|(F)|Jolly|Early Bird|31.31.31.X.31.31|Brave Bird.Mirror Move.Flail.Haze|
Sport Ball|Combee|(F)|Impish|Honey Gather|31.31.31.X.31.31|(No Egg Moves, Combee cant learn any)| (Gender Ratio Defied!)

If you dont like 1+ of these, i have several boxes of projects i haven't had time to work on that i can start.
(Also, can you help me evolve this if you get one for me? I dont really care about its Pre-Evo Moves)
Great Thread! Plan on getting more of these :)

Last edited:
-request-
Would this not work? It's pretty much what you want and I don't breed more than one of a shiny, especially if they're pretty much exactly the same:

#588. Karrablast
♂ | Hatched in Radiant Chamber
Adamant Nature | No Guard | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Megahorn | Knock Off | Pursuit | Drill Run
OT: Koda | ID: 34562
Bred by me, hatched by /u/Masternoob411​
I take three flawless breeds for one custom shiny btw, showing me exactly three Pokemon that I may or may not be interested in doesn't work haha. Do you have anything else I don't yet have?

Good luck with your thread, honey! <3
This is a sign that you should open your own trade thread soon, love ;)

Would this not work? It's pretty much what you want and I don't breed more than one of a shiny, especially if they're pretty much exactly the same:

I take three flawless breeds for one custom shiny btw, showing me exactly three Pokemon that I may or may not be interested in doesn't work haha. Do you have anything else I don't yet have?
1. Yes, that will work that was what i was kinda aiming for, i just didn't know whether or not it was up for trade.
2. Sorry, i wasn't sure if you were interested in rare ball pokes. The Combee isn't listed, so i was assuming you didnt have it. The others you have but not in the listed rare balls. I have about 5 boxes of pokemon from past gens i need to breed. If you want something from any gen besides legends, i have it, just maybe not in the ball your looking for if its a version exclusive (Except dream ball pokes, never really got into the dream world in black/white 2). I have Pokemon Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, White 2, Y, and Omega Ruby. If you want something that was available from one of those gens, i can bring it up and breed it for you, given some time. (Though if you dont care about pokeballs, i can breed from Y i finished the ND there) (Also, sorry i focus on NU +RU Tier Pokemon for breeding)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)