Saw Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably.
No, I did it on purpose.

There is no way you can prove you are Lustful by simply Copy/Pasteing your tape, as the Lustful tape has been posted in this thread. Just change the name to yours.
I posted the song before anyone died (so if I was anything but Lustful, I wouldn't know what the tape said...that message is unedited as well), and then when the Lustful tape was posted after the deaths of Hip and Basics I came out of the closet. Besides, you're not even allowed to copypasta anything Obi PMs you. What I did was quote one sentence from the (now public) tape of Hip/Basics.

For the reasons I stated, the bodyguard might not want to guard you.
I just strengthened my case but ok.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
alright what the fuck suddenly mekkah says 'fuck shiv' and all you idiots start believing him? he's playing you all bigtime and you're all getting fucked by him.

i'm not mafia and i know for a fact who two of the mafia are. if you guys want ill come out with the info but it really wont help because you don't seem like you want to believe anyone right now.

mekkah may be mafia for all we know or he may be a good guy getting some wrong info but hell, i'm surely not mafia.

If you're really not mafia then we'll notice that next night. The only reason you'd know who two of the mafia are is because you'd be framing two of your own group just to save yourself or something. It doesn't matter, my friends know I can be trusted and they know you, Shiv, cannot be trusted. It's for their own security that they don't come out.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
sure man, in any case, the names I gave you are mafia for certain and you'd be making a big mistake in fucking/voting/whatever-youre-planning-to-do-to me :)

also do you really think id be giving TWO of my people up (who arent even in scrutiny yet) to save myself? you know that i know how to play mafia mekkah, why would i sacrifice two of my people when there's a good chance that it wouldn't even clear me or anything. so all loss no gain strategy that.

I'm curious, because usually shiv doesn't get this ripshit about mafia so it leaves me at a conundrum.

He's either more serious than he usually is or he's trying to be more convincing.

Mekkah knows what he's doing though.

Shiv

mostly harmless
I'm curious, because usually shiv doesn't get this ripshit about mafia so it leaves me at a conundrum.

He's either more serious than he usually is or he's trying to be more convincing.

Mekkah knows what he's doing though.
i'm more serious because youll be making a mistake by getting me :) all my info will turn out to be 100% accurate, youll see. (if you're wondering where the info is, i told mekkah it in pm).

What's with all the arguing? We can't decide anything tonight. Tomorrow morning when people are dead, we'll be better able to choose who to lynch. Right now we have 1 mafia and 3 lustful down. The one mafia we killed led to no other links. So, we need to see who dies next to know to vote.

Right now, we are back to random bandwagoning based on info none of us want to post because we fear the mafia.

Why would they go after me, Mekkah the omniscient?
If you're really Lustful you won't care about a bit of nocturnal inactivity. I just want to check if you're clean since you
- talk a lot during daytime
- have brains

both of which help a lot if you're on the good side and hurt a lot if you're on the bad side.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Mafia(s) are probably just laughing at us all arguing and hope we get rid of someone who is trying to defend themselves... I say we just stop arguing and wait for the next clue, if there is one.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mekkah said:
I posted the song before anyone died (so if I was anything but Lustful, I wouldn't know what the tape said...that message is unedited as well), and then when the Lustful tape was posted after the deaths of Hip and Basics I came out of the closet. Besides, you're not even allowed to copypasta anything Obi PMs you. What I did was quote one sentence from the (now public) tape of Hip/Basics.
How do we know that someone else, who was a Lustful, didn't PM you his own tape, allowing you to post said sentence?

How do we know that someone else, who was a Lustful, didn't PM you his own tape, allowing you to post said sentence?
I wonder why the hell someone would do that, given that no Lustful had a reason to give me their tape at that point. Plus, if they'd do it, that'd be cheating:

first post said:
Do not copy + paste anything I send you in PM (in other words, what I send you the first night, for most of you). The exceptions to this would be all members of both mafia (they can copy and paste only to each other) and anyone I expressly allowed to do so in PM.

To be honest, it could be that Mekkah's tape had the phrase as well, even if he is a mafia member. We don't know that all the Lustful tapes are the same, or that the Mafia's are in fact that different to our tapes. Their tapes could say just want to live or whatever too.

Or, Mekkah could have used a mafia power to find out a lustful tape and passed it off as his own.

I'm just throwing it out there.

Well, you do know the Wrathful's are completely different since you've seen m0nk's by now, and I think it's safe to assume the Betrayers one is nearly the same (since m0nk's tape doesn't mention anything specific about the Wrathfuls).

Don't worry though, I don't plan on accusing good people just to die to the very next lynch. When I die, I will hopefully have done my job, you will find that I have not been lying all along and you will have other people to help you out.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, you do know the Wrathful's are completely different since you've seen m0nk's by now, and I think it's safe to assume the Betrayers one is nearly the same (since m0nk's tape doesn't mention anything specific about the Wrathfuls).

Don't worry though, I don't plan on accusing good people just to die to the very next lynch. When I die, I will hopefully have done my job, you will find that I have not been lying all along and you will have other people to help you out.
You sure do a good job of being convincing. I guess you really might be a Lustful.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've decided that the game is too screwed up now to save, mostly because of m0nkfish PMing information to his fellow mafia after dying.

Thank you, m0nkfish.

Game over.

.......fuck. It was gettin awesome. I enjoyed being Mekkah's info gatherer while it lasted. So now does m0nk get the most serious infraction possible for screwin it up like you said you would do?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
GW M0nkfish. For the record, this was the PM Obi sent me:

"You are the Rapsit"
Obi said:
Hello, Lord Sunday. You are one of the Lustful. I want to play a game. It's similar to the game you play with your victims, a game of absolute control. Only this time, I have the control, and it is your life which may be prematurely terminated. You have been infected with a particularly virulent STD to which only I have the antidote. Don't worry, if you don't figure out how to escape, this house will kill you before it does. Those that you violate, however, will not be so lucky, as they will not have the antibodies. Three nights after your encounter, they will die.
yeah, I get a fucking cool role and don't even get to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)