ORAS OU Scarf+Specs Power

I have been working on this team for quite a while that creates quite a bit of offensive pressure with defensive mons and defensive with typically offensive ones ive been laddering with it and have gone up to 1500. Now lets get into the team. (Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
image.jpg
1. First off i wanted to build a team around offensive choice specs sylveon
Sylveon@ choice specs pixilate. Modest
252 special atk.
252 hp
4 spec def.
Psyscock
shadow ball
Hyper voice
Hiddenpower fire i chose hyper voice cuz it rips holes through every poke psyshock for them special walls and annoying poisin types shadowball for coverage hp fire for ferrothorn or scizor switch ins

Knowing sylveons two weaknesses r poisin and steel i knew heatran would fit just right since i am immune to poisin and 4x resist steel. Since this was more of a fun team i also made sure this was an offensive heatran set with the scarf
image.jpg

Heatran@ choice scarf flashfire timid
252 spa 252speed
Fireblast
Flash cannon
Hiddenpower ice
Earthpower

After bringing these 2 pokes theyre both specially defensive and ones 4x weak to ground meaning i needed some sort of ground resistance that can take hits as well as dish out damage and thats why i brought my defensive lando-T
image.jpg

Landorus-Therian@ Leftovers intimidate impish
252defense
252hp
4atk
Earthquake
Stoneedge s
Stealthrock
U-turn
I brought earthquake since its a strong stab that hurts anything stonedge for coverage and especially talonfkame stealth rocks for residual damage and u turn for momentum in between turns

After seeing his nice old ice weakness and our still preety big ground weakness as soon as i lose lando i needed a bulky resistance whic led me to the mega of this team....
image.jpg
M-venusaur@venusaurite thick fat modest
204 specialattack
156 def
154 hp
Leech seed
Sleep powder
Giga drain
Sludge bomb

This thing is mainly for azu and ground types with the defensive spread itll be able to take hots easily making it easier to set up a leech seed or sleep powder to get some recovery back

Next i wanted something that coud potentially sweep a team and rip holes so i chose crawdaunt
image.jpg
Crawdaunt@lumberry adaptability jolly
252atk
252speed
4def
Knockoff
D-dance
Aquajet
Crabhammer

Finally with all of the switching in this team has to do i needed a spinner /defogger that can take hits as well as help the team so i chose scizor
image.jpg

Scizor@leftovers technician adamant
252hp
252atk
4def
U-Turn
Defog
Bullet Punch
Knock off
I put knock off for ghosts bullet punch for fairies and nice priority u turn to regain momentum with swich iniative and defog for those pesky hazards

If anyone has any suggestions to the team at all or questions drop a comment below :)

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
First of all I recommend you go ahead and read this http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/rules-read-before-making-an-rmt.3490983/
Second I recommend you lay out your sets like this (without the hide - /hide) makes it look nicer and easier to read (also you can just export and copy paste it)
Azumarill @ Abomasite
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Amnesia
- Aqua Jet
- Aqua Tail
- Belly Drum

Explanation, reasoning, etc

(not trying to mod or anything it just makes it easier to rate)

First of all I recommend you go ahead and read this http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/rules-read-before-making-an-rmt.3490983/
Second I recommend you lay out your sets like this (without the hide - /hide) makes it look nicer and easier to read (also you can just export and copy paste it)
Azumarill @ Abomasite
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Amnesia
- Aqua Jet
- Aqua Tail
- Belly Drum

Explanation, reasoning, etc

(not trying to mod or anything it just makes it easier to rate)
Ok thanks ill do that next time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)