[Semi-OC] Big City Mafia 2 - Signups

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
(i used Big City way before Unclesam did smh)

Welcome citizens of The Big City. I am your new mayor, Paul Carveccio. After the recent conflict won by my party, the Red Rhinos, our city has seen a nice turn for the better. After lots of political reform, we have put The Mob away for good and have kicked many corrupt and unlawful supporters out of our party. Our city is united. Due to the new Three Districts reform, our citizens have learned how to cooperate and work within a political system that has checks and balances. But recently, there have been rumors of some unrest from within the Lavender Lions, who are trying to take back control of the city. But we’ve done a good job at reducing their support to just a small number. Now, we do need to remain lawful even if challenged, so here are the rules.

Game-specific rules:

1. Three Districts. This is the main rule which will govern how you play the game. This game has three districts, Townburg, Center City, and Village Villa. Every Evening phase, all players will select which district they want to reside in for the next cycle. Players may only communicate with each other if they are in the same district. Additionally, there will be No Public Posting, except for execution votes. An exception to this is during the game’s first phase, Evening 0. Lastly, all actions may only target someone in the same district as the user who sends it, unless otherwise stated.
  2. The game will have three phases, Day, Evening, and Night.
  3. During each Day phase, each district will elect a representative. These are private votes, but the winner of each election will be announced publicly. In the event of a tie election vote, the most recent vote sent to me will not count and the votes will be recounted, repeating this process until a winner can be declared. If a district is empty or otherwise nobody gets any votes, there will be no representative from that district. Days will last 48 hours.
  4. During the Evening phase, the three representatives will publicly vote to execute someone. If there are less than three representatives, there will be no execution. There is no hammer, the execution will only be resolved once the deadline is hit. In the event of a tie vote, nobody will be executed. During this phase, the representatives may talk privately amongst each other, as if they were all in the same district. Evenings will last 24 hours, with the exception of Evening 0, which will last 48 hours.
  5. Night phases are when all the actions occur. Same as a typical game. Nights will last 48 hours.
  6. No screenshotting game related information. No quoting Role PMs or results verbatim. Paraphrase. Follow all Circus-wide and Smogon-wide rules.

Game Information:

1. The Red Rhinos are the village. The Lavender Lions are the mafia. There may or may not be other factions. Flavor is basically reversed from the previous game, where this time the Red Rhinos are more lawful and the Lavender Lions are more underhanded.
  2. No role names from Big City Mafia 1 are used in this game.
  3. There are no recruiting roles, and results will be accurate. However, this game should be fairly chaotic, so be careful.
  4. Action priority system: Action speed is conditional, with a secret priority for breaking ties. For example, if Player A roleblocks player B, who redirects player C to player D, player B's action will fail due to the roleblock happening before the redirect, but if player A roleblocks player C and player B redirects player A to player D, player A will get redirected beforebeing able to roleblock their target. If conflicting roles target each other, the secret priority will break the tie.
  5. If you have any questions about the rules, feel free to ask.

This game is made for 17 players. I will end signups on Friday, April 5th. The playerlist will be randomized amongst all signups.

wow i noticed that i was extremely FRAMED in the first edition of this game...not cool guys...

View attachment 620364

IN to clear my good name!
this was a great game maybe one of the best in the past year or so ((and i'm not saying that just because town finally won) thx to sb for hosting and everyone for playing. always cool to have a game that's active but also not just a complete stomp one way or the other

<Insert wall of text about how great the game was>

thx again all. think i'm retiring from mafia on a high now. be back in an another year or so

Three Districts. This is the main rule which will govern how you play the game. This game has three districts, Townburg, Center City, and Village Villa. Every Evening phase, all players will select which district they want to reside in for the next cycle. Players may only communicate with each other if they are in the same district. Additionally, there will be No Public Posting, except for execution votes. An exception to this is during the game’s first phase, Evening 0. Lastly, all actions may only target someone in the same district as the user who sends it, unless otherwise stated.
Wait this is just EiPP 6.5 but not EiPP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)