Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Wait until DragonHeaven is updated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Fossododo (Fossil + Soil + Dodo)
Type:

Viable Abilities: Frisk, Poison Touch | Comatose
Stats: 75 / 100 / 85 / 65 / 140 / 85 (BST: 550)
Viable Moves: Parting Shot, Shadow Sneak, Stone Axe, Ice Punch, Spirit Shackle, Earthquake, Brave Bird, Thunder Punch, Toxic
Flavor Moves: later
Description: lando-t lite lol. Movepool obviously suggested a Ghost/Rock type, but we already have a physically powerful Rock-type in Paleocust, so I decided against that, and yeah after that I just said "FUCK IT WE LANDO-T-ING." It doesn't have the exact iconic type of it, and it isn't physically defensive, but it is still pretty powerful: Hazard setting in Stone Axe, pivoting in Parting Shot, and just some other good moves it really likes to use, ESPECIALLY with it having Comatose as an ability which means it can't be prone to status conditions. Poison Touch could have a niche somewhere and Frisk might have one as well but Comatose is outright the best ability on this mon. Doesn't have recovery though which can be an issue.

Name: Calamander (Calamari + Salamander)
Type:

Viable Abilities: Rising Sun, Rough Skin
Flavor Abilities: Own Tempo
Stats: 80 / 90 / 110 / 90 / 110 / 110 (BST: 590)
Viable Moves: Morning Sun, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Taunt, Flip Turn, Surf, Earth Power, Ice Beam
Custom Elements: Rising Sun - This Pokemon’s Attack is raised by 1 when using a special move, and vice versa.
Description: Honestly this was a pretty good pairing for my submission, had a lot of fun working around the unique ability of Rising Sun. The coverage and moves like Taunt and Morning Sun being fit in there made it a challenge to figure out the stats and typing of what I wanted to do with this, but I ended up with this...somehow pretty similar to what anaconja made except bulkier and faster. This can either function as a fast Taunt pivot due to its reliable recovery in Morning Sun and Rough Skin + its bulk or it can be a snowballer thanks to Rising Sun and the coverage it has. Like ana said, you do start off pretty weak if you do decide to go for the attacker route though.

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
adding flavor if these win, same as last time viable moves are all you have and i'm not adding any coverage or utility anything

Name: Voltergeist
Type: Ghost/Electric
Abilities: Frisk / Poison Touch | Comatose
Stats: 80/120/65/65/120/80 (530)
Viable Moves: Parting Shot, Shadow Sneak, Stone Axe, Ice Punch, Spirit Shackle, Earthquake, Brave Bird, Thunder Punch, Toxic
Description: So similar mentality as last time makes this really easy to work with, even if I doubt it'll be possible for me to make it perfect. I don't see Frisk and Poison Touch ever getting use over Comatose, and a lot of those coverage options are going to fall to the wayside, but we're working along one more general idea rather than having to balance two clashing ideas. Ghost is fairly obvious from Spirit Shackle being rare for coverage and Shadow Sneak being weak without that boost, and I feel like Thunder Punch is the hardest of the remaining moves to justify as coverage in a vacuum so here it is. Brave Bird hits Grasses the hardest, Ice Punch is a midground for those and Grounds, Earthquake is Earthquake. Stone Axe, Toxic, and Parting Shot come very naturally on a Pokemon with this spread.

Name: Arctooth
Type: Ground/Ice
Abilities: Rising Sun / Ice Body | Rough Skin
Stats: 90/133/63/106/100/108 (600)
Viable Moves: Morning Sun, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Taunt, Flip Turn, Surf, Earth Power, Ice Beam
Description: Okay, so ana clearly wanted this to have one special STAB move and one physical one...aaaaand it's a special attacker that has a special STAB move that matches the intended physical one. For what it's worth though, I think this is fine. KyuB syndrome should still make this fairly interesting, you have a weaker attacking stat with plenty of moves to spam, only one stronger option on the other side but it gives you boosts to all of your other moves. Ice-type just felt cool for a faster mon since I feel like this thing's problem matchups will be what they are regardless, and it's not like you're locked into Boots with this either. Maybe some Choiced set prefers Earth Power to Earthquake too?

Name: Failizurd
Type: Fire/Rock
Viable Abilities: Sturdy / --- | Poison Heal
Stats: 90/120/140/110/80/60 (600)
Viable Moves: Salt Cure, Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, U-Turn, Court Change, Armor Cannon, Volt Switch, Spiky Shield
Description: I'm just going to be honest - this is a very awkward sub, and probably the worst thing I've made in many years for this subforum, but the rules I've challenged myself to in not adding any viable moves and trying to make everything I get work at once constrain me too much. Sturdy is unusable out of the gate, you're weak to hazards, have no STAB moves stronger than Salt Cure on Swords Dance sets, will struggle to justify Volt Switch over U-Turn, have a slow pivot with an awful typing that's forced into Boots despite wanting Toxic Orb...but everything should be functional here. Not good, the key word is functional. You can at least get a decently strong Salt Cure going if you boost a bit, which might not be too bad with your physical bulk, and might appreciate Bullet Punch for priority or U-Turn for pivoting even if you have absolutely nothing for coverage. You still have no power before boosting and rely on either Armor Cannon on an SD set or the threat of Salt Cure, which is not enough on its own. Specially-focused utility pivoting sets might be more enticing but it's still weak to Rocks and either you run Toxic Orb and take Rocks damage or run Boots and never run Spiky Shield in a million years. I tried my best, but this is impossible. As our favorite orange ex-president once said, "sad!"

Name: Clayurei (Clay + Yurei)
Type: Ghost/Ground
Viable Abilities: Frisk, Poison Touch, Comatose
Stats: 80/115/100/70/100/75 (BST 540)
Flavor Moves: Ancient Power, Curse, Heat Wave, Hex, High Horsepower, Quash, Reflect Type, Retaliate, Scorching Sands, Shadow Ball, Shelter, Smack Down, Stomping Tantrum, Tar Shot, Wonder Room, Gen 9 Universals
Description: oof ghost/ground was the only real good combo I could give, sorry if i'm stepping on any toes. Hazard setting little clay pot that got a spirit placed in it.

Name: Pyremaid (Pyre + Mermaid)
Type: Fire/Water
Viable Abilities: Rising Sun*, Rough Skin
Flavor Abilities: Liquid Voice
Stats: 75/100/80/100/80/95 (BST 530)
Flavor Moves: Gen 9 Universals, Aromatic Mist, Baby-Doll Eyes, Bubble Beam, Charm, Disarming Voice, Echoed Voice, Fairy Lock, Fairy Wind, Fire Punch, Flame Wheel, Round, Sing, Soak, Water Gun, Water Pledge, Water Pulse
Custom Elements: Rising Sun- This Pokemon’s Attack is raised by 1 when using a special move, and vice versa.
Description: Mixed attacker, of course.

Name: Immolite (Immolate + Mite)
Type: Fire/Bug
Viable Abilities: Sturdy, Poison Heal
Flavor Abilities: Swarm
Stats: 65/105/90/120/90/70 (BST 540)
Viable Moves: Salt Cure, Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, U-Turn, Court Change, Armor Cannon, Volt Switch, Spiky Shield + First Impression, Bug Buzz
Flavor Moves: Gen 9 Universals, Bug Bite, Ember, Fire Pledge, Flail, Flamethrower, Poison Sting, Pounce, Shock Wave, Skitter Smack, Sludge, Spark, Struggle Bug, Toxic
Description: Yeah, had to add some moves to salvage this from the RNG. Mixed attacker, although leaning special.

Last edited:
Name: Skelebird
Type:
1687317069375.png
1687317083150.png

Abilities:
Frisk / Poison Touch / Comatose
Stats: 63 / 111 / 111 / 61 / 71 / 113 | 530
+ Defog, Roost, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt,
Flavor Moves: Shadow Claw, Dual Wingbeat, Wing Attack, Pluck, Peck, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Rock Blast, Sucker Punch, Steel Wing, Double-Edge, Take Down, Facade, Tackle, Shadow Ball, Hex, Ominous Wind, Hurricane, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Ember, Spite, Curse, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Torment, Embargo, Iron Defense, Universal TMs
Description: Offensive support Pokemon with a load of utility involving trapping, hazards, hazard removal, and pivoting. Its typing is really good offensively, especially when combined with Swords Dance. Being very fast also helps. However, its special bulk is quite poor and its weak to Stealth Rock.

Name: Icenirate
Type:
1687384213596.png
1687395895720.png

Abilities:
Rising Sun / Rough Skin (HA)
Flavor Abilities: Flame Body
Stats: 86 / 104 / 72 / 106 / 72 / 105 | 545
+ Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Liquidation, Fire Blast, Scald
Flavor Moves: Incinerate, Blizzard, Icy Wind, Will-O-Wisp, Sunny Day, Snowscape, Universal TMs
Description: Fast offensive mixed wallbreaker and sweeper with good coverage and strong STABs. Taunt gives it further utility as a stallbreaker. However, its very weak to Stealth Rock, is quite frail, and has a generally awful defensive typing.

Name: Tosparkz
Type:
1687388983215.png
1687388992540.png

Abilties:
Sturdy / Poison Heal
Flavor Abilities: Static
Stats: 88 / 110 / 118 / 110 / 108 / 46 | 580
Viable Moves: Salt Cure, Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, U-Turn, Court Change, Armor Cannon, Volt Switch, Spiky Shield
+ Meteor Beam, Stone Edge, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Thunderbolt, Wild Charge, Discharge, Zing Zap, Parabolic Charge, Stealth Rock, Thunder Wave
Flavor Moves: Ancient Power, Rock Tomb, Rock Throw, Rock Blast, Thunder, Spark, Charge Beam, Thunder Shock, Sandstorm, Charge, Iron Defense, Universal TMs
Description: Tosparkz, with utility in slow pivoting, Salt Cure, Stealth Rock, and Court Change, is a huge support Pokemon and solid bulky wall. Poison Heal makes it hard to wear down and also prevents status. Its solid offenses also prevent passivity. However, all of this is balanced by its poor defensive typing and speed.

Last edited:

LOrd Fernado

I COULD BE BANNED!
Th3Bak3r Set #1 & Gravity Monkey Set #1
Idea from these two: :haunter::decidueye:
Name: Hauntteal (Haunt + Teal)
Type:

Viable Abilities: Frisk, Poison Touch, Comatose
Stats: 87 / 113 / 75 / 99 / 61 / 85 [BST: 520]
Flavor Moves: Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Defog, Mean Look, Gen 9 Universals, Wing Attack, Disable, Taunt, Torment, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Fire Punch, Steel Wing, Nasty Plot, Agility, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Hurricane, Flip Turn, Whirlwind
Description: Haunted Bird that can do a lot, deffoger, choiced, double dance. COMAPHAZING

Last edited:
ahh nearly a day late! sorry!

not a veto, but if anaconja's Th3Bak3r Set #1 & Gravity Monkey Set #1 (also known as "idk") wins, it will not have access to Roar (just trying to prevent any comaphaze shenanigans)

here's voting!
template:
Th3Bak3r Set #1 & Gravity Monkey Set #1: user 1, user 2, user 3
Anaconja Set #2 & Low-Key Set #1: user 1, user 2, user 3
IceLevelIncarnate Set #1 & XenonHero126 Set #2: user 1, user 2, user 3

reminder that you can self-vote, but not in 1st place.

voting will last for 48 hours!

Th3Bak3r Set #1 & Gravity Monkey Set #1: anaconja, DuoM2, flareth13 (sv)

anaconja Set #2 & Low-Key Set #1: Low-Key, flareth13 (SV), Fragmented

IceLevelIncarnate Set #1 & XenonHero126 Set #2: Fragmented, flareth13 (SV), Loginator

LOrd Fernado

I COULD BE BANNED!
Th3Bak3r Set #1 & Gravity Monkey Set #1: Loginator, LOrd Fernado, Low-Key
Anaconja Set #2 & Low-Key Set #1: Low-Key, DuoM2, Loginator
IceLevelIncarnate Set #1 & XenonHero126 Set #2: Fragmented, Loginator, DuoM2

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
Th3Bak3r Set #1 & Gravity Monkey Set #1: DuoM2, Loginator, LOrd Fernando
Anaconja Set #2 & Low-Key Set #1: Low-Key, flareth13, DuoM2
IceLevelIncarnate Set #1 & XenonHero126 Set #2: anaconja, DuoM2, Loginator

Th3Bak3r Set #1 & Gravity Monkey Set #1: DuoM2, anaconja, Low-Key (SV)
Anaconja Set #2 & Low-Key Set #1: Fragmented, Low-Key (SV), DuoM2
IceLevelIncarnate Set #1 & XenonHero126 Set #2: DuoM2, anaconja, Fragmented

Th3Bak3r Set #1 & Gravity Monkey Set #1: DuoM2, Fragmented, Low-Key
Anaconja Set #2 & Low-Key Set #1: Low-Key, anaconja, Loginator (sv)
IceLevelIncarnate Set #1 & XenonHero126 Set #2: Fragmented, Loginator (sv), anaconja

Here are the winners for Slate 2!

For Th3Bak3r Set #1 & Gravity Monkey Set #1, the winner is DuoM2 's Voltergeist!
Name: Voltergeist
Type: Ghost/Electric
Abilities: Frisk / Poison Touch | Comatose
Stats: 80/120/65/65/120/80 (530)
Description: So similar mentality as last time makes this really easy to work with, even if I doubt it'll be possible for me to make it perfect. I don't see Frisk and Poison Touch ever getting use over Comatose, and a lot of those coverage options are going to fall to the wayside, but we're working along one more general idea rather than having to balance two clashing ideas. Ghost is fairly obvious from Spirit Shackle being rare for coverage and Shadow Sneak being weak without that boost, and I feel like Thunder Punch is the hardest of the remaining moves to justify as coverage in a vacuum so here it is. Brave Bird hits Grasses the hardest, Ice Punch is a midground for those and Grounds, Earthquake is Earthquake. Stone Axe, Toxic, and Parting Shot come very naturally on a Pokemon with this spread.
For Anaconja Set #2 & Low-Key Set #1, the winner is Low-Key 's Calamander!
Name: Calamander (Calamari + Salamander)
Type:

Viable Abilities: Rising Sun, Rough Skin
Flavor Abilities: Own Tempo
Stats: 80 / 90 / 110 / 90 / 110 / 110 (BST: 590)
Custom Elements: Rising Sun - This Pokemon’s Attack is raised by 1 when using a special move, and vice versa.
Description: Honestly this was a pretty good pairing for my submission, had a lot of fun working around the unique ability of Rising Sun. The coverage and moves like Taunt and Morning Sun being fit in there made it a challenge to figure out the stats and typing of what I wanted to do with this, but I ended up with this...somehow pretty similar to what anaconja made except bulkier and faster. This can either function as a fast Taunt pivot due to its reliable recovery in Morning Sun and Rough Skin + its bulk or it can be a snowballer thanks to Rising Sun and the coverage it has. Like ana said, you do start off pretty weak if you do decide to go for the attacker route though.
And for IceLevelIncarnate Set #1 & XenonHero126 Set #2, the winner is Fragmented 's Lavahava!
Name: Lavahava
Type: Fire
Viable Abilities: Sturdy/Poison Heal
Flavor Abilities: Iron Fist
Stats: 70/90/94/113/90/123
Flavor Moves: Flamethrower, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Lava Plume, Power Gem, Flame Charge, Drain Punch, Confuse Ray, Energy Ball, Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Gunk Shot, Belch, Clear Smog, Fake Out, Facade, Heat Wave, Ember, Fire Spin, Sludge Bomb, Power-up Punch, Taunt, Fling, Switcheroo, Accupressure, Burning Jealousy, Dynamic Punch, Final Gambit, Inferno, Mega Punch, Shock Wave, Smokescreen, Snarl, Work Up
Description: Fast pivot, blasts with Armor Cannon and annoys with Salt Cure
The spreadsheet is updated with these winners.

Slate 3 Tomorrow!

Slate 3: Double Take
Just a reminder, the combos for this slate and all future slates were chosen entirely at random. With that said, here are the next three combos!

ItzaDelta Set #1 & IceLevelIncarnate Set #2
Name:
Type:
Viable Abilities: Technician, Iron Barbs
Flavor Abilities: (optional)
Stats:
Viable Moves: Fake Out, Storm Throw, U-Turn, Body Slam, Baneful Bunker, Beak Blast, Roost, Taunt
Flavor Moves:
Description:

Fragmented Set #2 & PalpitoadChamp Set #1
Name:
Type:
Viable Abilities: Compound Eyes, Rattled, Justified
Stats:
Viable Moves: Rapid Spin, Parting Shot, Hydro Pump, Sandsear Storm, Stored Power, Work Up, Protect, Liquidation
Flavor Moves:
Description:

Ema Skye Set #1 & Ema Skye Set #2 (what a twist!)
Name:
Type:
Viable Abilities: Vessel of Ruin, Good as Gold
Flavor Abilities: (optional)
Stats:
Viable Moves: Wish, Encore, Ceaseless Edge, U-Turn, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Recover, Steam Eruption
Flavor Moves:
Description:

For this slate, no custom elements are allowed.

Submissions will last until next Saturday, unless activity dies down early.

Good Luck!

Decided to do with only prime numbers here for the stats here just for fun...

Name: Beedadoo
Type: Normal/Bug
Flavor Abilities: Shield Dust
Stats: 59 HP / 101 Atk / 71 Def / 71 SpA / 71 SpD / 113 Spe [BST: 486]
Viable Moves: Fake Out, Storm Throw, U-Turn, Body Slam, Baneful Bunker, Beak Blast, Roost, Taunt
Flavor Moves: Quick Attack, X-Scissor, Bug Buzz, String Shot, Fury Cutter, Cut, Slash, Poison Sting, Brick Break
Description: A fast and frail attacker. Beedadoo can definitely get away with its frailty since it will most likely use STAB Fake Out and U-Turn to wear down and escape opponents. Its name being based on a bee can justify all the Flying moves it has. Technician seems awesome in this Pet Mod, since adding random flavor moves may actually end up being surprisingly useful for the Pokémon.

Name: Dirtle
Type: Water/Ground
Stats: 79 HP / 83 Atk / 101 Def / 107 SpA / 89 SpD / 71 Spe [BST: 530]
Viable Moves: Rapid Spin, Parting Shot, Hydro Pump, Sandsear Storm, Stored Power, Work Up, Protect, Liquidation
Flavor Moves: Water Gun, Bite, Mud Shot, Mud Slap, Muddy Water, Water Pulse, Brick Break, Rain Dance
Description: A bulky offensive Rapid Spinner with setup and pivoting capabilities. Water/Ground typing is useful since it provides it with a Stealth Rock resistance while also being able to block Electric-types without Grass coverage. Its well-rounded stats make it customizable to run different sets, either offensive or defensive.

Ema Skye Set #1 & Ema Skye Set #2 (what a twist!)
Name: Krabcer [Krab + Cancer]
Type: Water/Dark
Flavor Abilities: Limber
Stats: 67 HP / 131 Atk / 59 Def / 97 SpA / 109 SpD / 67 Spe [BST: 530]
Viable Moves: Wish, Encore, Ceaseless Edge, U-Turn, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Recover, Steam Eruption
Flavor Moves:
Description: Vessel of Ruin and Good as Gold are already GOATed abilities, while it also has a fantastic pool of viable moves, so I tried to give it a rather weird stat distribution to balance it out.

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Name: Acciparry (Accipiter + parry)
Type: Fighting / Flying
Flavor Abilities: Keen Eye
Stats: 110 / 110 / 110 / 70 / 60 / 70 | 530
+ Dual Wingbeat, Defog, Bulk Up, Body Press
Flavor Moves: Aerial Ace, Acrobatics, Air Slash, Drill Peck, Tailwind, Air Cutter, Bounce, Fly, Gust, Peck, Pluck, Wing Attack, Feather Dance, Circle Throw, Brick Break, Detect, Focus Punch, Power-up Punch, Seismic Toss, Counter, Double Kick, Dynamic Punch, Flying Press, Force Palm, Quick Guard, Revenge, Reversal, Rock Smash, Submission, Vital Throw, Facade, Protect, Substitute, Endure, Tera Blast, Sleep Talk, Rest, Endeavor, Iron Head, Hone Claws, Taunt, Zen Headbutt, Headbutt, Assurance
Description: adds a ground immune cause 2/3 of the meta rn is weak to ground as well as another fogger. can either go offensive with storm throw + dual wingbeat or defensive with body press + beak blast.

Name: Gisanctus (gisant + sanctus)
Type: Ground / Psychic
Stats: 105 / 50 / 95 / 95 / 95 / 100 | 540
+ Calm Mind, Psychic, Psyshock, Scorching Sands, Shore Up
Flavor Moves: Ancient Power, Body Press, Dazzling Gleam, Earthquake, Extrasensory, Light Screen, Magic Coat, Reflect, Rock Slide, Shadow Ball, Smack Down, Stone Edge, Substitute, Trick, Trick, Zen Headbutt, Ally Switch, Bulldoze, Confusion, Cosmic Power, Dig, Dream Eater, Eerie Impulse, Endure, Flash, Future Sight, Giga Impact, Gravity, Guard Split, Guard Swap, Harden, Iron Defense, Heal Black, Imprison, Hyper Beam, Mud-Slap, Power Split, Power Swap, Power Trick, Psybeam, Psychic Terrain, Psych Up, Rain Dance, Recycle, Rock Smash, Rock Tomb, Safeguard, Sandstorm, Sand Tomb, Skill Swap, Strength, Sunny Day, Telekinesis, Wonder Room
Description: wtf was palpitoad cooking with this shit. anyway its a spinner or a gimmicky ass sweeper with weakness policy and rattled and w/e

Name: Blunderbass (blunderbuss + bass)
Type: Water
Stats: 100 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 80 / 50 | 530
+ Scald
Flavor Moves: Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Dive, Aqua Cutter, Surf, Brine, Bubble Beam, Muddy Water, Water Gun, Rain Dance, Whirlpool, Water Pulse, Rain Dance, Aqua Ring, Endure, Substitute, Protect, Tera Blast, Comeuppance, Foul Play, Lash Out, Sucker Punch, Switcheroo, Taunt, Assurance, Brutal Swing, Fling, Payback, Thief, Torment, Night Slash, Slash, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Sludge Bomb, Acid Spray, Octazooka, Weather Ball, Facade, Rest, Sleep Talk
Description: very useful check to calamander, paleocust, and cryolith. depending on set you can run cloak to beat lava too. otherwise just a very universal glue mon.

Last edited:

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
Name: Paraclock
Type: Flying/Steel
Viable Abilities: Technician/Iron Barbs
Flavor Abilities: -
Stats: 77/82/105/30/75/115
Flavor Moves: Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Air Cutter, Body Press, Boomburst, Brutal Swing, Circle Throw, Copycat, Covet, Defog, Double Edge, Echoed Voice, Encore, Facade, Feather Dance, Feint, Final Gambit, Flame Charge, Flash Cannon, Fly, Focus Energy, Helping Hand, Hurricane, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Laser Focus, Lock-On, Metal Burst, Metal Claw, Metal Sound, Mirror Coat, Peck, Perish Song, Reflect, Rest, Sharpen, Shift Gear, Sleep Talk, Steel Beam, Substitute, Swagger, Take Down, Tera Blast, Thief, Wing Attack
Description: Kind of a weird mix, since it wants to be both offensive and defensive. Kind of subbed whatever. Kept its attack mid so that you might want to invest in its usable bulk instead, and maybe try to troll a bit with Beak Blast. You probably would still want to go Technician for the damage boost. Typing allows it to come in decently well on Cryolith and Paleocust, though it still needs to watch out for Fire coverage from the former. Meant to be annoying for physical attackers and punish U-turns and stuff.

Name: Mudbud
Viable Abilities: Compound Eyes/Rattled/Justified
Stats: 120/75/80/95/90/55
Flavor Moves: Amnesia, Aqua Ring, Belch, Bulldoze, Confuse Ray, Corrosive Gas, Curse, Dive, Double Edge, Earth Power, Earthquake, Endure, Facade, Fairy Wind, Future Sight, Gravity, Gunk Shot, Haze, Helping Hand, Hurricane, Icy Wind, Life Dew, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Payback, Psybeam, Psyshock, Rain Dance, Recycle, Rest, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, Sleep Talk, Sludge Bomb, Smack Down, Stealth Rock, Strength, Substitute, Surf, Take Down, Tera Blast, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Waterfall, Weather Ball, Whirlpool, Yawn, Zen Headbutt
Description: Truly one of the pairs. Bulky buddy to tank hits. Hits decently hard while uninvested while also threatening to burn stuff with Sandsear Storm. Helps with phazing/deterring set up.

Name: Bao-Guai
Viable Abilities: Vessel of Ruin/Good as Gold
Flavor Abilities: -
Stats: 101/94/80/99/90/65
Flavor Moves: Acrobatics, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Astonish, Assurance, Blizzard, Brick Break, Brutal Swing, Counter, Cross Chop, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Disable, Dive, Endure, Facade, False Surrender, False Swipe, Foul Play, Grass Knot, Helping Hand, Hone Claws, Howl, Ice Beam, Ice Spinner, Iron Head, Night Slash, Poison Jab, Power Trip, Protect, Quash, Rain Dance, Razor Shell, Rest, Scald, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Snowscape, Strength, Surf, Taunt, Take Down, Tera Blast, Throat Chop, Torment, Water Gun, Waterfall, Work Up
Description: Pretty good abilities, so stats are kind of eh. Not the best defensive typing either, but all the tools it has at its disposal can sort of make up for it.

Name: Wrestlspur (Wrestler + Spur)
Type: Normal/Fighting
Flavor Abilities: Iron Fist
Stats: 85/110/100/60/75/100 (BST 530)
Viable Moves: Fake Out, Storm Throw, U-Turn, Body Slam, Baneful Bunker, Beak Blast, Roost, Taunt +Quick Attack, Rapid Spin, Metal Claw, Bullet Punch
Flavor Moves: Axe Kick, Brick Break, Crush Claw, Darkest Lariat, Focus Punch, Gen 9 Universals, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Lash Out, Mega Kick, Mega Punch, Power Shift, Throat Chop
Description: Technician-Boosted Hazard Clearing and Priority.

Name: Mudigrade (Mud + Tardigrade)
Stats: 100/100/95/100/75/60 (BST 530)
Viable Moves: Rapid Spin, Parting Shot, Hydro Pump, Sandsear Storm, Stored Power, Work Up, Protect, Liquidation +Earthquake, Flip Turn
Flavor Moves: Brine, Bubble Beam, Drill Run, Gen 9 Universals, Infestation, Mud Shot, Mud Slap, Sand Attack, Scorching Sands, Stomping Tantrum, Struggle Bug, Surf, Whirlpool
Description: Bulky Mixed Attacker.

Name: Chaoticlysm (Chaotic + Cataclysm)
Stats: 83/105/92/100/92/69 (BST 541)
Viable Moves: Wish, Encore, Ceaseless Edge, U-Turn, Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Recover, Steam Eruption + Dark Pulse, Liquidation
Flavor Moves: Aqua Ring, Bite, Brine, Brutal Swing, Bubble Beam, Comeuppance, Crunch, Feint, Gen 9 Universals, Life Dew, Retaliate , Snarl, Thief, Waterfall, Whirlpool
Description: Mixed Attacker, Wish Passer

Last edited:

LOrd Fernado

I COULD BE BANNED!
Name
: Bulkrow (Bulk + Crow) :corviknight::honchkrow:
Type:

Flavor Abilities: Keen Eye
Stats: 100 / 97 / 108 / 55 / 95 / 69 [BST:525]
Flavor Moves: Brave Bird, Wing Attack, Feather Dance, U-Turn, Iron Defense, Bulk Up, Quick Attack, Double-Edge, Gen 9 Universals, Hurricane, Sky Attack, Detect, Hyper Beam, Peck, Reflect, Light Screen, Heat Wave, Mega Kick, Tailwind, Sucker Punch, Steel Wing, Metal Burst, Counter, Giga Impact, Take Down, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Pluck, Fly, Air Slash
Description: The only way for this thing to use storm throw is that there's no close combat or drain punch. Making it bulky but flying so it's forced to run boots, not a great combo as it's annoying to try and fit the abilities with the moves

Name: Buphalo (Buffalo + Phalo) :tauros-paldea-aqua: :gogoat:
Type:

Stats: 85 / 115 / 82 / 125 / 88 / 90 [BST:545]
Flavor Moves: Earth Power, Gen 9 Universals, Trailblaze, Aqua Jet, Wave Crash, Swords Dance, Bulk Up, Mega Kick, Head Smash, Horn Leech, Mud Sport, Water Sport, Aqua Tail, Waterfall, Headlong Rush, Mud Shot, Surf, Whirlpool, Close Combat, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot, Water Spout, Rain Dance, Sandstorm, Snowscape, Chilling Water, Sunny Day, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam
Description: Tauros-Aqua lookalike but mixed, my fav combo of this slate.

Ema Skye Set #1 & Ema Skye Set #2
Name
: Abysscar (Abyss + Scar) :scream-tail::darkrai:
Type:

Flavor Abilities: Cursed Body
Stats: 80 / 90 / 80 / 90 / 130 / 90 [BST:560]
Flavor Moves: Gen 9 Universals, Sucker Punch, Taunt, Torment, Iron Defense, Nasty Plot, Confuse Ray, Recover, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Calm Mind, Surf, Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Amnesia,
Description: Dark Void would've been perfect for flavour :(. Bulky WishPasser or slow-pivoter. Nice utility options tho, made it like a psuedo-Scream-Tail. Spinblocker like Pollutron and Voltergeist will have some trouble. Was gonna name it Abyssear and make it fire type but we alr have two

Last edited:

LOrd Fernado

I COULD BE BANNED!
ItzaDelta Set #1 & IceLevelIncarnate Set #2: anaconja, LOrd Fernado(sv), MegaFlareon
Fragmented Set #2 & PalpitoadChamp Set #1: MegaFlareon, LOrd Fernado(sv), flareth13
Ema Skye Set #1 & Ema Skye Set #2: anaconja, LOrd Fernado(sv), Fragmented

Fragmented

procrastinating...
is a Pokemon Researcher
ItzaDelta Set #1 & IceLevelIncarnate Set #2: flareth13, LOrd Fernando, anaconja
Fragmented Set #2 & PalpitoadChamp Set #1: flareth13, Mega Flareon, Fragmented (sv)
Ema Skye Set #1 & Ema Skye Set #2: anaconja, LOrd Fernando, Fragmented (sv)

ItzaDelta Set #1 & IceLevelIncarnate Set #2: anaconja, flareth13 (SV), LOrd Fernado
Fragmented Set #2 & PalpitoadChamp Set #1: Fragmented, MegaFlareon, flareth13 (SV)
Ema Skye Set #1 & Ema Skye Set #2: MegaFlareon, anaconja, LOrd Fernado

ItzaDelta Set #1 & IceLevelIncarnate Set #2: flareth13, LOrd Fernado, Fragmented
Fragmented Set #2 & PalpitoadChamp Set #1: LOrd Fernado, MegaFlareon (sv), flareth13
Ema Skye Set #1 & Ema Skye Set #2: anaconja, Fragmented, LOrd Fernado

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)