Sharingan's shop of pokemon and many services! EVing, EV wiping, cloning, and more!

YAY 1st CMT lol in response your your CMT i would like this please.

OT: JRank l nature:modest l ability:hydration l lv1 l UT
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31
notes: BP done for me by JRank​

Hi there again!

I am really sorry with your eevee request as I currently do not yet have access to DW eevee. Thus I am unable to breed one for you. However, once I have acess to it, I will let you know and tell me if you still need it =)

you request

Pokemon Name: DW eevee
Nature: hardy (or any neutral nature)
Ability: anticipation
IV: flawless
HP: doesnt matter
Egg Move: none
Shininess: no
is ready for collection. In return I would like

Ability: swift swim​

Thanks! VM me once you are ready to trade =)

i need these two pokemon cloned dragon dance ice punch impish scrafty IVS:30/31/26/31/27/31 non-rng and extreme speed marvel scale dratini adamant IVS:31/31/28/22/17/31 non-rng

Your pokemon

Pokémon: Quagsire
Nature: careful
Ability: water absorb
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: doesnt matter
Eggmoves: recover, curse
shininess: no
payment: 2 credit or CMT

is ready for collection =). Just give me credit to your thread. I might need some EV training service from you in the future =D. VM me when u r rdy to collect him. Oh yeah, can you clone me a copy too. thanks!

Hi there, I have (will have) my VGC team at the stage of needing to be ev'd, and I came across this thread.
May I just ask, how do you ev in 10mins, without the use of an ar or with cloned ev wings?

Actually mate, I spoke to someone who used the cloned wings, and he passed the hack checks, so I was wondering if you could ev me 5 pokes (6th not yet done)?

since you spawn items, do you fancy spawning 6 power items and trading them to me? i have some starters and other dudes to trade but nothing fancy. Do you have anything specific that you would want for the power items?

hmmm i guess the gen1 starters will be fine :) but cant really trade now i have to do something sorry :(
that is fine since i need to breed a few of them for extras; what time could you trade?

If you want to trade the power items for one starter each, I'd like power bracer+belt+lens.

hey! I noticed you wanted a Timid Flawless Gengar(Ghastly). I know you stated (non-shiny), but I can offer you this

Ghastly (Male)

Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Noteable Moves: Disable
Trainer: RENE ID:54221
Note: Shiny, Hatched on Route 3,

I just want credit to your thread =). If you mind the shininess then its ok, ignore my offer =D.

Let me know!

Latios
OT: STEVEN|Nature: Timid|Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves:N/A|Hidden Power: Dark 70
Hatch/Catch Location: Route 24
Ivs: 31|7|31|31|31|31 |Gender: ♂
Ball: Super Ball|Redi: Yes
Availability:
1.) UT Lv.35
2.) T Lv.84
Evs: 4HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Moves:Dragon Pulse,Grass Knot,Recover,Calm Mind
Cloning Method:GTS

Please CMT for this :)
sorry,nothing

Your request

Pokemon Name: Pansear
Nature: timid
Ability: gluttony
IV: flawless
HiddenPower: *if any*
Egg Move: *if any*
Shininess: no
Payment: 2credits

Just like panpour :)

is ready for collection. Just give me 1 recdit, that was a pretty simple BP =). VM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)