[ShinyRegice's shop] Closed for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. Thanks you, I'll fix it immediatly.

And sorry Menezjul, but I'm unlucky at breeding this perfect Lotad :( I got two Lotads with the desired IVs but one was male and one was female... with Swift Swim.

Edit: hatched a 31/31/31/31/31/31 female Lotad, but with Swift Swim again x( and yes I use a Rain Dish mother.
I can take that female swift swim

Want dream ball aron. FT any one of bug catching ball and safari ball venomoth, safari ball chansey, dream ball riolu

I'm interested in Pumkaboo and Machop exactly as listed with Luxury Balls for both Female Frisk / Male No Guard respectively.

I have posted a list here earlier: http://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/5280449/

Let me know if anything interest you. For the 4 Pokémon I mentioned I also had in that post feel free to ask for more details for them. Also got Fast Ball Spindas but no females atm other than rejects.

PM me if interested :)

I am interested in female spitbacks of Dream Ball Chansey, Dream Ball Aron, Sport Ball Scyther, and Dive Ball Marill. Would you be willing to trade these for female spitbacks of Dream Ball HA Elgyem, Dream Ball HA Purrloin, Dream Ball HA Cottonee, and Dream Ball Feebas?

I'm sorry but I will not be able today and tomorrow. I'll haven't finished all breeding requests for pending trades for now, but when I do I reply to everyone else.

Hi id be interested in your X mega stones (Charizarite X / Pincirite / Tyranitite / Mewtworite X) I can breed pretty much any female pokemon in the pokeball you would like.

Some i have in stock :

31/31/31/xx/31/31 Carefull Sap sipper Skiddo Nest Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Speed boost Scolipede Dream or love ball not sure
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish Gligar Immunity in Ultra Ball
31/xx/31/31/31/0 Sassy Aroma Veil Spritzee in a Luxury Ball (Wish egg move)
31/31/31/xx/31/0 Brave Aqua Jet Huge Power Maril in Ultra Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/0 Brave Mawile Intimidate With Fire fang in Luxury Ball
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Compound eyes Scatterbug in Luxury Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Intimidate Shinx in a Quick Ball (Fire fang / ice fang / Quick atk egg moves)
31/31/31/31/31/xx Relaxed unaware / water absorb Wooper in a Dive ball (Recover egg move)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Magic Guard Sigilyph in Luxury Ball (Egg moves: Stored Power / Psycho Shift)
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Swift swim Cubchoo in a Dive ball (egg moves : Icepunch / play rough / Nightslash)

And i can breed pretty much anything that isnt 12,5% female rate and able to catch in x/y let me know :)

I have several "cool" pokeball pokemon on my thread.

I'd be interested in a female of Love Ball Aipom and maybe some credits for future stuff.

Believe I posted before. Just want to repost as I have a trade thread now with a much easier to see list. Whenever you have the chance feel free to use the link in my signature :]

I'm interested in Lotad(M), Machop(M), and Pumkaboo(F) exactly as stated with abilities Rain Dish, No Guard, and Frisk respectively.

Though I see above your busy with other offers so get back to me whenever you can :]

Now I finished to do my breeding requests, I'll reply to everyone who posted on my trade thread. I hope other pending trades will be done soon.

Want dream ball aron. FT any one of bug catching ball and safari ball venomoth, safari ball chansey, dream ball riolu
Interested in female Safari Ball Venonath/Venomoth. Are you interested in trading it for my Aron, and do you want hidden ability?

For everyone else I'll reply on their own thread, because I didn't found your trade thread Kadabrium.

Interested in female Safari Ball Venonath/Venomoth. Are you interested in trading it for my Aron, and do you want hidden ability?

For everyone else I'll reply on their own thread, because I didn't found your trade thread Kadabrium.
yes. I think my venonat is 4iv (with baton pass tho) so you can just give me a 4iv as well
or il breed you one if you absol want

yes. I think my venonat is 4iv (with baton pass tho) so you can just give me a 4iv as well
or il breed you one if you absol want
No problem, but if your Venonat is 4IV, do you allow me to trade just a spitback for Aron? Because I bred a perfect Aron for someone else and it took very much time to hatch. Also do you want hidden ability?

Hi id be interested in your X mega stones (Charizarite X / Pincirite / Tyranitite / Mewtworite X) I can breed pretty much any female pokemon in the pokeball you would like.

Some i have in stock :

31/31/31/xx/31/31 Carefull Sap sipper Skiddo Nest Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Speed boost Scolipede Dream or love ball not sure
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish Gligar Immunity in Ultra Ball
31/xx/31/31/31/0 Sassy Aroma Veil Spritzee in a Luxury Ball (Wish egg move)
31/31/31/xx/31/0 Brave Aqua Jet Huge Power Maril in Ultra Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/0 Brave Mawile Intimidate With Fire fang in Luxury Ball
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Compound eyes Scatterbug in Luxury Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Intimidate Shinx in a Quick Ball (Fire fang / ice fang / Quick atk egg moves)
31/31/31/31/31/xx Relaxed unaware / water absorb Wooper in a Dive ball (Recover egg move)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Magic Guard Sigilyph in Luxury Ball (Egg moves: Stored Power / Psycho Shift)
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly Swift swim Cubchoo in a Dive ball (egg moves : Icepunch / play rough / Nightslash)

And i can breed pretty much anything that isnt 12,5% female rate and able to catch in x/y let me know :)
I didn't found your tradre thread (if you have one), so I'll reply here.

I'm interested in Spritzee, Sigilyph and HA Wooper if they're female. I can trade one X exclusive Mega Stone for one perfect female.

I am interested in female spitbacks of Dream Ball Chansey, Dream Ball Aron, Sport Ball Scyther, and Dive Ball Marill. Would you be willing to trade these for female spitbacks of Dream Ball HA Elgyem, Dream Ball HA Purrloin, Dream Ball HA Cottonee, and Dream Ball Feebas?
Oh, I didn't found your trade thread as well. I'm really interested in those special ball females. If you are still interested and want to trade, I'll take breeding requests. Also do you want hidden ability for those Dream Ball Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)