Shockway's 6th Gen Trading Thread (Status: OFFLINE)

CMT for Quiet Honedge (F) and Staryu
Interested in:
Pokemon: Bulbasaur | Nature: Timid | Ability: Chlorophyl | Spread: 31/x/31/30/31/30 [HP FIRE] | Ball:
| Egg Moves: Giga Drain

Pokemon: Eevee | Nature: Timid | Ability: Adaptability | Spread: 31/x/30/31/31/31 [HP ICE] | Ball:
Egg Moves: Wish

Edited my post, not really willing to trade 2 HP pokemon for a 5IV and a Genderless though.
I know. Wasn't expecting you to. Was just listing my interests. :)

I'll trade a Staryu for your Bulba. Up to you what you'd offer for the Honedge or if there's something else you'd like to add for the Eevee.
drilbur for ferroseed with stealth rocks 31/31/31/x/31/31?
Would want the ferroseed to have 0IV Spe & Egg Move Leech Seed. sorry.

I'll trade a Staryu for your Bulba. Up to you what you'd offer for the Honedge or if there's something else you'd like to add for the Eevee.

Would you do my HP Fire Bulba for Staryu and Eevee for a pair of Honedge?

it does also have leech seed sorry i didnt mention that unless youre still not interested

I'd like a Skarmory and Khangaskan, please. I have some 5IV Goomy to offer with varying abilities and a 5IV Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum. Other pokemon are available as well, but they won't have 5IV's.

I'd like a Skarmory and Khangaskan, please. I have some 5IV Goomy to offer with varying abilities and a 5IV Marill with Aqua Jet/Belly Drum. Other pokemon are available as well, but they won't have 5IV's.
Only interested in Marill. What's the Nature and Ability? What other Pokemon do you have?

Only interested in Marill. What's the Nature and Ability? What other Pokemon do you have?
It's Adamant with Huge Power. The other Iv'd pokes are Croagunk with Drain Punch, Larvitar with rocks, Gible with Rough Skin, Ferroseed with spikes and seed, staryu, and Joltik.

It's Adamant with Huge Power. The other Iv'd pokes are Croagunk with Drain Punch, Larvitar with rocks, Gible with Rough Skin, Ferroseed with spikes and seed, staryu, and Joltik.
I'll just take the Marill. Let me know which of the two pokemon you want and I'll add you.

I'd like a Gligar, preferrably male with Immunity. I can offer the following:

Scyther 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Marill 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Huge Power, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum)
Deino 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (Hasty natured)
Eevee 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Timid, Yawn and Wish with Hidden Ability)
Phantump 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Careful, Natural Cure)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)