Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd say Infernape in ubers with Earthquake is pretty silly.
The implication was that killing Kyogre with Infernape was the silly part even though a lot of shit can do that when it has only 30% left. But yeah Infernape is pretty silly.

Random Shit volume 105: Cinco de Drinko Edition
-Flygon using EQ on Rotom-W. Also, Flygon in OU.
-Nice try...: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-116878381
-Shelgon.
-Munchlax.
-Scyther.
-People who apologize for hax or random OHKOs. I guess it's polite, but why?
-Dragon Fang Dragonite. And Donphan knocking it off.
-Psychic Lucario. Didn't even kill that Tentacruel.
-Me First Talonflame. Gotta go fast.
-Bite Crobat.
-That Clefable isn't taking burn damage... better use Leech Seed on it.
-Ambipom with Solarbeam. And no sun, because why would you?
-Facade normal Ampharos.
-Politoed with Water Absorb. I know rain isn't as dominant anymore, but at least you can still get benefits from Drizzle. Especially with a Thunder Ampharos on your team. It also had Perish Song, which it used on a sleeping Eelektross that wasn't boosting and had teammates still up.
-Drain Punch+Fly Togekiss.
-Foul Play Malamar.
-Latios using Psyshock on a +5 Defense M-Aggron. That did 3.5%; for reference, Draco Meteor did about 58%.
-Found the guy with the Ash team mentioned earlier today, except since when did he catch a Latias? Also, lol Quick Claw Aegislash: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-116875773
-Breloom using Focus Punch a) without subbing or Sporing and b) against A MONO GHOST TEAM. Later, it forgot about Sleep Clause.
-Gliscor trying to Toxic a Gengar. Three times.
-Banette that either couldn't or wouldn't go mega.
-Brick Break Machamp.
-Sky Drop X-zard.
-Bastidon.
-Mr. Mime outside of a Baton Pass team. With Misty Terrain, of all things.
-PerishTrap M-Absol, except it forgot Mean Look wears off if you switch.
-What was that guy thinking? (and lol Tackle Venusaur): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-116884950
-Seaking and Lumineon on a water mono ever. Lumineon, by the way, had Silver Wind, when it could have just 2HKOed with Ice Beam.
-Bisharp using Poison Jab on Empoleon.

Guy who quit after my WP Yanmega destroyed his Jirachi. Who he switched in on a Bug type. I'll give him the fact that he had Fire Punch, but...why?

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
So after lurking and posting in this thread since its creation. I have to say the stupidest thing I've ever seen is when the bad persons rating goes down. Because that means that someone out there is even worse then they are

Well, Sableye taunting espeon is worth consideration.
Other than that, to all other people: you should just learn our Language to read that chat, that's also worth of consideration.
I'm speechless for how fucking stupid that guy is. In the end I stopped replying, the facts talked for themselves.

Man people in this thread are rude. You know, some people just suck, Doesn't mean they need to be criticized. Hell, if they play so bad why don't you try to find them on a chat or something and Idk maybe help them.

Man people in this thread are rude. You know, some people just suck, Doesn't mean they need to be criticized. Hell, if they play so bad why don't you try to find them on a chat or something and Idk maybe help them.
I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but might as well say it: Smogon is filled with people that think they are better than everyone else. Instead of helping these people get better at the game they love, this thread exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)