Postgame Silver State Mafia CA-S-1 - 4/10P GAME OVER

You'd think itzviper would have made up a reason to vote someone and save his neck by now
I don't think his "there's nothing to talk about" stance holds any water but he could have played self preservation a lot better than that
Maybe I'm reading too much into it and the absence of day chat is just paralyzing mafia

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I still think KoC is the best vote but I will vote viper if I need to since I think atm we’re the tie? I think KoC’s out of the gate on Moody today was bad and should be voted for

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I think we have 2 hours to do something

Exene and toni are never the vote here. I'm not inclined to vote Cancerous here, since I don't think he lies about being hooked. I'm at least moderately supportive of any other vote. I think I lean Moody!town and KoC!scum; I like how Moody responded to pressure on d2 and I like his recent trying to think about what viper's doing. I don't think viper's reaction is anything alignment indicative in a game that isn't particularly active anyway though, he's never been very active in NOCs.

ItzViper ended in a tie of votes with Da Letter El!

ItzViper was lynched due to being voted first.

Moodycloud and Cancerous really wanted him dead.

Anyway, poor guy was hit by bricks, and his stuff was:

Vanilla: (Can only be rolled once if random)
-You do not have any abilities.

Victory Conditions:

Position In Setup: Any of the following:
Random Town Leader
Random Town Investigative
Random Town Non-Leader (x2) <<<

Random Town Non-Leader Non-Unique <<<
Vanilla (x2) <<<

Random Mafia Head
Random Mafia Non-Head Non-Tactical

Random Neutral Unaligned or Evil

NIGHT 2
To realize your action, please PM the host, if you don't have any or wish to do nothing please PM /idle to skip the night, which will only be done if everyone agrees.
DL: June 16, 12:17 PM (GMT -4:00)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)