Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly w/ Disable to trade away!

A couple of each gender, plus plenty of 4 iv spitbacks and one unfortunate x/31/31/31/31/31 all with disable to offload too!

I'm also looking to clear a load of my 4iv Jolly Charmander spitbacks too. All are Blaze and all have Dragon Dance, Outrage and Crunch as eggmoves. Sitting on a couple of 5iv spitbacks of those too, mostly males.

In return I am looking for either 5iv (for the 5's) or some 4 iv spitbacks of...

Jolly/Adamant Riolu w/ Bullet Punch + Crunch
Adamant Mold Breaker Drillbur/Excadrill
Bold/Modest Swift Swim Poliwag w/ Encore
Foreign 4iv Adamant Beldum (Big Ask, but worth a shot)

There are plenty more I know I'd like but they've all escaped me now, so feel free to fire offers my way for anything you like the look of anyway!
I can supply you with the 5IV Drillbur for a male Gastly please

Does anyone have a Female Honedge with stats like 31/31/xx/xx/xx/0? We need it for breeding tomorrow. We also can return it if you need it returned. Quiet nature would be great but we think we can deal with it.

I am not sure where to put this question, but which is better for x y competitive: Garchomp or Salamence?
Depends on your team. Garchomp is faster and has a mega evolution, but it loses speed in its mega form. Salamence in my opinion is better because it is a great mixed sweeper with acess to moxie and dragon dance

Chadtherest00

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I am not sure where to put this question, but which is better for x y competitive: Garchomp or Salamence?
Man this gen is between garchomp and novern
But if I had to pick between salamence and garchomp
It would definitely be garchomp
It's ground so It can't get t waved
I believe it should be a good check against togakiss
And look at that bulk!! Takes bout 3 shots to take it down
But if played right u will have your desmadre
Done

I don't have any eggs I need checked right now, but I'm curious the going rate for checking and hatching? I personally don't mind hatching (TSV 859). I consider a good trade to be a spitback/reject egg/having a few of my own eggs checked/doing it for free if I don't want or need anything. I doubt I'd ever charge a 5IV unless they had extras around or something. But that's just me and I'm not really immersed into this side of breeding yet, as of now I only intend to do it for personal projects and not to stock up on sellable shinies and I'll still Masuda.

So what's a good "price" for checking SVs per box? For a hatch? I honestly expect the check to be higher as they need instacheck and to record the data. I can hatch anyone's random egg while I'm breeding my own stuff.

ALSO: I'm debating my next project. I just finished HA Nasty Plot Smoochum and Switcheroo HP Ice Elektrike. What is the consensus on Trick Room Mega Heraross? Brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0
I'd ask to borrow a brave Ditto or Bug group male. Also a 0 speed IV if anyone has it. Can offer spitback for borrowing fees.
Hump de bump

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry as this is my first time here, anyone has a Quiet Honedge that you might not need? I don't have much (or anything good) to offer. It can be any IVs, I just want a Quiet Honedge

Alright Guys. I have a shiny hawlucha, shiny riolu and shiny ralts for trade.

Im looking for one of these shinies: Larvitar, lickitung, beldum, dearling, elekid.

IVs dont matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)