Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for charizardite y
can offer zard x stone or maybe a couple flawless poke
or zard stone + 4 iv spitback

I'm offering a Male Charmander(Naughty) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Rush.
LF: Timid HA Male Nidoran or any good offers.
Reply back if you're interested.

Trading away my flawless shiny jolly heracross ev trained- looking for a couple non-shiny flawless pokes in return. or a Flawless + Life orb
I have the following flawless pokemon I could give you with a LO for your flawless shiny Heracross:
Bold Regenerator Tangela w/ Leech Seed and Leaf Storm (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Moxie Heracross w/ Rock Blast (31/31/31/×/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/×/31/31/31/31)

Let me know if any of them interests you.

I have the following flawless pokemon I could give you with a LO for your flawless shiny Heracross:
Bold Regenerator Tangela w/ Leech Seed and Leaf Storm (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Adamant Moxie Heracross w/ Rock Blast (31/31/31/×/31/31)
Modest Horsea (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/×/31/31/31/31)

Let me know if any of them interests you.
I'll send you a PM

trading 5iv perfect impish HA gligar with agility and baton pass.

LF other 5iv perfect mons with egg moves; preferably male; even moreso if they are from a region that's not the US. PM or Quote me.

uh, I don't have many other flawless mons to trade unfortunately. I do however have mons with dream world abilities. I can give you dw eevee, dw dragonair, a 3iv spitback rotom, or one of several 4iv mawile i have lying about. Other than that, I really don't have much else to trade.

edit; they arent called dream world abilities anymore. :c

uh, I don't have many other flawless mons to trade unfortunately. I do however have mons with dream world abilities. I can give you dw eevee, dw dragonair, a 3iv spitback rotom, or one of several 4iv mawile i have lying about. Other than that, I really don't have much else to trade.

edit; they arent called dream world abilities anymore. :c
Hmm. Yeah don't sweat it. I don't mind helping you out. Add me(ill do the same). Just trade me whatever for the Deino. I don't really mind. Do you want a male or female?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)