Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Mewtwonite Y ---> FT Mewtwonite X and 4IV+ pokémon I got
LF Heracronite ---> FT Pinsirite and 4IV+ pokémon I got

Can potentially trade ability capsule for each of the mega stones.

yes a cottenee would be nice, i dont care about IVs, but prankster would be perfect ;)

can offer you lots of spitbacks for example:
SR Nosepass, Pursuit Snorlax, Bullet Punch Crunch Riolu, Speedboost Venipede, Mach Punch Tyrogue, Swift Swim Poliwag and so on
If I could actually get a snorlax instead that would be great thanks

Want

2-5 IV Moldbreaker Drillbur (any gender)

Have*

6 IV Female Sassy Larvitar with Guts (no egg moves)

5 IV Male Timid Fennekin with Blaze (IV's are 31/x/31/31/31/31)

4 IV Female Impish Skarmory with Study (Has Whirlwind and Brave Bird egg moves) (IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/x)

*Each have pokerus

LF Mewtwonite Y ---> FT Mewtwonite X and 4IV+ pokémon I got
LF Heracronite ---> FT Pinsirite and 4IV+ pokémon I got

Can potentially trade ability capsule for each of the mega stones.
I have both of those stones, what 4iv+ pokemon do you have?

Last edited:
I have lots of 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols for trade. I have one 4IV, but it's a male.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills and 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles.

Looking for 3-4 IV Naive Protean Froakies, 3-4 IV Careful Stealth Rock Larvitars, Leftovers, and Life Orbs, but you can offer me other stuff too.
Bumping. rip in peace pokebank ;~;7

Looking for a 0 Speed IV Ditto or a Riolu with Vacuum Wave.

I have fletchling (Adamant Gale wings), gastly (Timid), froakie (Timid Protean), rotom (Bold) and swinub (stealth rocks, icicle crash, thick fat, jolly) spitbacks for trade.

Looking for someone with a ditto safari. Need 'em to start breeding, and trying to chain them is a pain :)

Would it be possible to breed the event pokeball from the Event-Torchic to other Torchics? Can you get a female Torchic and can the ball be inherited?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Would it be possible to breed the event pokeball from the Event-Torchic to other Torchics? Can you get a female Torchic and can the ball be inherited?
That is the only Pokeball so far that's been confirmed to NOT be passed down by breeding. Ninja'd :( and I didn't know about the Master Ball part.

I have both of those stones, what 4iv+ pokemon do you have?
Currently: Marill, snover, goomy, froakie, honedge, axew, tyrunt, ralts, bulbasaur, charmander (timid+jolly), Nidoran( male+female, timid), Kangaskhan, mareep(quiet/modest), larvitar with SR, modest rotom, bagon, duskull in dusk ball, modest wishmur and ghastly(got 1 with 5IV, wrong nature though) Some are in special balls.

Currently: Marill, snover, goomy, froakie, honedge, axew, tyrunt, ralts, bulbasaur, charmander (timid+jolly), Nidoran( male+female, timid), Kangaskhan, mareep(quiet/modest), larvitar with SR, modest rotom, bagon, duskull in dusk ball, modest wishmur and ghastly(got 1 with 5IV, wrong nature though) Some are in special balls.
what special balls? and what genders?

what special balls? and what genders?
Mareep: Luxury ball, male/female
Duskull: Dusk ball, male(with frisk), females levi. Pain split as egg move
Whismur: Quick ball, male/female
Kangaskhan: Ultra ball
Honedge: male/female, premier ball
Goomy: heal ball, male/female, acid armor/cures/counter egg moves
Charmander: luxury ball, male/female, outrage/ddance/counter(+dpulse on timid ones)
Ralts: luxury ball, male/female, disable/encore/shadow sneak/skill swap
Bulbasaur: Premier ball, giga drain, male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)