Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just wondering if anyone has transfered over a ratata yet, my kanto dex just looks wrong without it.
I think I focused a bit too much on starters (Joey is not amused). The void is bugging me too :(

I think I focused a bit too much on starters (Joey is not amused). The void is bugging me too :(
Yeah too many breeding starters atm lol, already covered meowth, koffing and porygon, so ratata is pretty much the last thing from pokebank that I need for kanto well besides mew but whatever.

Yeah too many breeding starters atm lol, already covered meowth, koffing and porygon, so ratata is pretty much the last thing from pokebank that I need for kanto well besides mew but whatever.
I have rattatas.

Looking for anyone with a ditto friend safari to please add me. I've got most pokebanks besides legendary.

Oh do you have cherim and finneon as well?
Those I haven't got yet. I do have misdreavus, porygon, shellos(blue), cottonee, koffing, yamask, feebass, slakoth, meowth rattata and all the starters. So whatever you have outside of those I would be definitely interested in. If you need any of mine besides rattata, just let me know. Here's my code. 1993 8588 5436

By the way the best I can offer for a ditto safari would be unown or phione. Thanks in advance if somebody could help me out.

Is anyone interested in some near-perfect aerodactyls? It took me 4 days before i managed to breed myself a perfect one and now i have a full box of leftovers that may help someone else breed their own perfect one. They are mostly (but not only) of jolly nature and have 5 perfect IVs (i have every combination except hp/atk/def/sdef/spd). There is also a female with all IVs perfect and impish nature.

Im willing to give them for anything, but these pokemon in any state and form would be appreciated:
chansey/happiny, vullaby/mandibuzz, joltik/galvantula, togepi, breloom/shroomish, growlithe.

Or these with their hidden ability and some useful IVs:
gooey goomy, justified absol, imposter ditto, solar power charmander/charmeleon/charizard, drought vulpix/ninetales, gale wings fletchling/fletchinder/talonflame, frisk duskull/dusclops, speed boost venipede/whirlipede/scolipede

If you don't have any of these but want a good aerodactyl, don't hesitate, ill take anything ;)
FC is in sig. Also let me know in a profile conversation. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an ironfist chimchar, I don't really care about I'V's. I've got a couple of protean froakies i've been looking to trade away. Please help a fellow trainer out!
FC: 0430-9406-9043

Is anyone interested in some near-perfect aerodactyls? It took me 4 days before i managed to breed myself a perfect one and now i have a full box of leftovers that may help someone else breed their own perfect one. They are mostly (but not only) of jolly nature and have 5 perfect IVs (i have every combination except hp/atk/def/sdef/spd). There is also a female with all IVs perfect and impish nature.

Im willing to give them for anything, but these pokemon in any state and form would be appreciated:
chansey/happiny, vullaby/mandibuzz, joltik/galvantula, togepi, breloom/shroomish, growlithe.

gooey goomy, justified absol, imposter ditto, solar power charmander/charmeleon/charizard, drought vulpix/ninetales, gale wings fletchling/fletchinder/talonflame, frisk duskull/dusclops, speed boost venipede/whirlipede/scolipede

If you don't have any of these but want a good aerodactyl, don't hesitate, ill take anything ;)
I could get you a joltik easily, if that's what you'd like.

I think I have a chansey to trade if you would be willing =)

Those I haven't got yet. I do have misdreavus, porygon, shellos(blue), cottonee, koffing, yamask, feebass, slakoth, meowth rattata and all the starters. So whatever you have outside of those I would be definitely interested in. If you need any of mine besides rattata, just let me know. Here's my code. 1993 8588 5436

By the way the best I can offer for a ditto safari would be unown or phione. Thanks in advance if somebody could help me out.
Breeding the afrobull atm, so I can throw one your way, and I have another buneary. for Ratata and Unown since I have all the rest pretty much. :D

I currently have for offer:
Honedge: 31/31/31/31/31/xx, quiet
Fletchling: 31/31/31/xx/31/31, adamant, HA, Premier ball
Ralts: 31/31/31/xx/31/31, adamant/jolly, /w shadowsneak, confuse ray, male
1 Slowpoke: 31/0/31/31/31/0, bold, HA, male
Ralts: 31/xx/31/31/31/31, modest/timid, synchronize/trace
PM me if you are interested in any of these Pokemon.

Breeding the afrobull atm, so I can throw one your way, and I have another buneary. for Ratata and Unown since I have all the rest pretty much. :D
I'm gonna have to hold onto the unown, it's the only one I got. It's up for trade to anybody with a ditto safari. Sorry if something got lost in the translation. :D

Let me know when your down to trade. If you can only part with one it's fine, I'd prefer the bouffalant.

I'm gonna have to hold onto the unown, it's the only one I got. It's up for trade to anybody with a ditto safari. Sorry if something got lost in the translation. :D

Let me know when your down to trade. If you can only part with one it's fine, I'd prefer the bouffalant.
Unown can breed with ditto right? I can trade over a spare modest ditto for you to breed another one with. I wish my safari was better lol.

I'll repost this for good measure, but it's probably safe to assume that not many people have one :P
Unlikely, but does anyone happen to have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid/Calm Meloetta from Pokebank?
I have my own, but delays :<.
I'd be willing to part with either a shiny adamant marvel scale dratini (31/31/31/x/31/31), or a shiny timid Protean Froakie (31/x/31/31/31/31) (No egg moves on them, unfortunately :/), 6 IV ralts, yanma, froakie. I also have a Charizardite Y id be willing to give, aswell as all pokemon bank pokemon outside of unown and most legendaries (I have a Crown Suicune, Mesprit and Phione)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)