Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilesta123

Banned deucer.
Giving away a lot of Swinub spitbacks, all have 5 IV's, Thick-Fat, and 3 egg moves (Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock, and Icicle Crash)

All are Naive nature (sorry if this may seem bad, but I'm wanting to try out a new set)

Make sure to already have my F/C added if you want one. Shouldn't run out anytime soon as I'm trying to get a 6 IV one from breeding.

All credit goes to Esmeya for supplying me with the parents :)
I've just added your FC, mine is 5257-9522-8492, could I get one?? Mamo is my FAVE pokemon!!!

Looking for an Impish Guts Tyrogue (Spitback) with High Jump Kick and Mach Punch! Also looking for a female eevee with 3-4 perfect IVs in HP, SAtk, SDef, Speed and Non-HA! PM me if you

trading a 5iv perfect ironfist chimchar with egg moves and several 4iv spitbacks, looking for other pokebank pokemon. pm offers

Epikhairz

Anything goes
Looking for Charizardite Y willing to offer Mewtwonite X PM me if interested

Also looking for Mewtwonite Y if possible

If you wish I also have a couple Pokebank starters I can offer (Piplup, Snivy)
I am still looking for Mewtwonite Y and Charizardite Y, except Snivy is no longer available, but I can still offer Mewtwonite X, Piplup, Pokerus, Iron Fist Chimchar, and Adamant Extreme Speed Dratini (with Marvel Scale upon request).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)