Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not a competetive shiny so i dont want much for it;-) maybe a 5IV poke? just say what you have and i will take what im missing ;-) if you dont have much 5's im also fine with a spitback
i have spiritomb, an iron fist chimchar with thunder punch and fire punch as egg moves, piplup with egg move yawn, a huge power diggersby and rotom :)

Fresh nido batch. Nidoqueen and nido king timid HA Hustle in 31/31/31/x/31/31 spread now available for competitive HA pokes I don't have in my trade thread below.
If you don't have anything to do with them, I have tons of extra 5IV Foul Play/Knock Off Impish Vullaby and 5IV Bold Water Absorb Frillish...might as well diversify.

If you don't have anything to do with them, I have tons of extra 5IV Foul Play/Knock Off Impish Vullaby and 5IV Bold Water Absorb Frillish...might as well diversify.
Not sure what you mean I have 4 fully trained nidoq/k half modest half timid.

I've got at least 2 nidoran males and females at lvl 1 untrained in each of modest and timid to trade.

I really, really need a 6 IV Ditto. I've tried CMTs, but the only one who excepted it became inactive.

I'll give anyone who offers me a Flawless ditto 2 pokemon from my trade thread, and I'll EV Train & level up one of them until level 50, or in Deino's case, fully evolved. Please PM, VM, or post in my trade shop if you want to make this trade.

Update:

Still have 10 5IV Perfect Adamant Gale Wing Fletchlings to give away.

Also have the following males with 5 IVs in the following personalities(egg groups as well) for people looking into breeding that I do not need:

Farfetch'd(Field/Flying): Adamant/Jolly/Timid
Bidoof(Field/Water 1): Adamant/Modest/Timid
Wailmer(Field/Water 2): Adamant/Jolly
Mareep(Field/Monster): Timid
Bulbasaur(Grass/Monster): Calm/Relaxed/Sassy

Also one perfect Calm Bulbasaur with Giga Drain as well.

If you want any of these, I will accept literally anything for trade, just clearing out room and would prefer to not wonder trade these away.

Happy Hunting and thanks!
Nvm, saw you traded it.

Last edited:
Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/vf6TyNgk (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :].

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, they're easier than PM's :)

Anyone around who wouldn't mind helping me evolve my seadra into a kingdra and trading it back to me? I don't have much to offer, but I can give you a pokemon with pokerus if you like. Thanks!

I can make another one if you want it(assuming its the drain calm bulbasaur...)
No worries, already got a 2x modest 5IV ones, one with HP fire, so I got enough bulbas :P

Nothing compared to my gooey+sap sipper+hydration goodras though :P Having trouble finding use for the sap sipper one though, the gooey I plan to use AV on with 4 attacks (obviously) and the Hydration one i use with damp rock+ rain dance, thunder, muddy water and sludge bomb/wave. Not sure about the hydra set though, so any imput is welcome

Not sure what you mean I have 4 fully trained nidoq/k half modest half timid.

I've got at least 2 nidoran males and females at lvl 1 untrained in each of modest and timid to trade.
I meant, if no one wants them, those are things that I have tons of excess of that I am willing to trade for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)