Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a spare spit back of defog scyther or defog skarmory w stealth rocks, I'll reward you with something nice. Thanks!

This is a long shot, but CMT, or if anyone has avaliable to them 5-6 IV ditto for breeding. I'm fairy new and trying to get started, cloned is fine.
Thanks, Neo. Let me know in here or in PM

Hello, new thread!

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars! The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols, and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I'd like:
  • 3-4-5 IV Naive Iron Fist Thunderpunch Chimchars
  • 3-4-5 IV Bold Hyper Voice HA Eevee (this probably isn't gonna happen, is it?)
  • 3-4-5 IV Ditto, ESPECIALLY ONES WITH HP AND ATTACK
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.

Trading level 100 shiny Timid Noivern with Draco Meteor, already EV trained (252 speed / 252 Sp. Atk / 4 HP). Don't like the color scheme on it, so I'm willing to trade it for anything else that I can use for competitive play and that I don't already have.
CMT and see if you find something you would like, can do 2 pokés or 1 poké+leftovers if you need it. Can also trade any BP item(s)

I am looking to trade 10 pokes and get them back for my restart. You can keep any items on them, mega stones , etc. I also have two ability capsules and any other bp items you want. I'll be on all evening, should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. PM me if you are down (pokebank being delayed sucks hard).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I am looking to trade 10 pokes and get them back for my restart. You can keep any items on them, mega stones , etc. I also have two ability capsules and any other bp items you want. I'll be on all evening, should take no more than 20 minutes of your time. PM me if you are down (pokebank being delayed sucks hard).
I can help you :)

Looking for a Bold Suicune and Naive Meloetta (4-6IV preferred) .
Have other pokebank legends and more on my thread. Please PM or make an offer on my thread.

I could help you out

Hello, new thread!

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars! The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols, and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I'd like:
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.
I've got an HP/ATK/DEF Ditto, plus DD/Outrage Jolly 5IV Charmanders, 5IV Bold Regenerator Slowpokes, 5 IV Timid Swift Swim Lotad and also a 5IV Male Lotad with a bad nature perfect for being a parent. I'd like to trade anything of these for one of your Larvitars.

Does anyone have a female Adamant Lillipup/Herdier/Stoutland with Sand Rush. Good IVs aren't needed, since I have good parents in the Field group.

Hello, new thread!

I'd like:
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs

Are you still looking for a good Chimchar?

I have a spare Male 31/31/31/x/x/31 Chimchar, Naive, Iron Fist with Thunderpunch as an egg move, if you're willing to trade it for perhaps a 3IV Naive/Rough Skin Gible? (Preferably IVs in Atk/Speed)

big thanks to Esmeya for the assist. it's members like that who make smogon as great as it is. (pokebank being down is still a PITA)
Ye, also its REALLY hard to beat Esmeya in helping someone before her to let her have some time off the helping duty she is constantly on :P We should try to clone her with the glitch so that she can help more AND get time for herself :D

Last edited:
I've got an HP/ATK/DEF Ditto, plus DD/Outrage Jolly 5IV Charmanders, 5IV Bold Regenerator Slowpokes, 5 IV Timid Swift Swim Lotad and also a 5IV Male Lotad with a bad nature perfect for being a parent. I'd like to trade anything of these for one of your Larvitars.
Sure, I'll take that Ditto.

Are you still looking for a good Chimchar?

I have a spare Male 31/31/31/x/x/31 Chimchar, Naive, Iron Fist with Thunderpunch as an egg move, if you're willing to trade it for perhaps a 3IV Naive/Rough Skin Gible? (Preferably IVs in Atk/Speed)
Absolutely! I can get that for you.

My information is in my sig, I'll see you on.

Absolutely! I can get that for you.

My information is in my sig, I'll see you on.
Thank you.

--------------

Is anyone here willing to help me trade evolve my Kadabra and Phantump?
I have another 4IV Chimchar, Naive, Iron Fist, Thunderpunch if you want something in return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)