Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if the nintendo servers down now? im secretly hoping it a Pokebank sign either that or my school changed its wifi settings because it worked perfectly before

Question:
After I chain fished a few shinys i decided to try out the Pokeradar method, and after i read some guides ans practiced a bit, i was able to get a 34chain but then it broke :-\ so when I save my game during a chain, does it break the chain? If not, is it possible to just save after every succesful encounter and reset in case of having the chain broken?

Question:
After I chain fished a few shinys i decided to try out the Pokeradar method, and after i read some guides ans practiced a bit, i was able to get a 34chain but then it broke :-\ so when I save my game during a chain, does it break the chain? If not, is it possible to just save after every succesful encounter and reset in case of having the chain broken?
Pretty sure.it breaks if you go.into your.menu settings at all during the chain.

I am looking for a Hidden Ability Spritzee, or at the very least someone with Spritzee in his Friend Safari. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking for foongus with regenerator and 0 spe IVs. I have 4 IVs rotom, 5 IVs timburr with wide guard, detect, drain punch and mach punch, 5 IVs perfect big Pecks male fletchling with tailwind and quick guard and some 5 IVs ralts to offer.

Please? *-*

I'm looking for foongus with regenerator and 0 spe IVs. I have 4 IVs rotom, 5 IVs timburr with wide guard, detect, drain punch and mach punch, 5 IVs perfect big Pecks male fletchling with tailwind and quick guard and some 5 IVs ralts to offer.

Please? *-*
i have a spitback (should be 4IVs but 0Speed guaranteed)

this is probalby going to be a long shot but let's give it a try:
I'm looking for a non-english 5IV Ditto (missing Special Attack)
or
a non-english 5IV (missing Special Attack) Human-Like egg group pokemon.

I finally want to start masudaing a timburr, so pls if you are able to help me I will offer a lot off stuff (including lefties, Ability Capsules, 5IV mons, Mega Stones, Shinys etc.)
I normally hate clones but in this case I'm fine with it if ditto is cloned.
thanks for reading

For Trade: Impish 252 HP/ 252 Def Harvest Shiny 5 IV Trevenant

Looking For: HP Fire Shiny Timid Proaten Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with competitive IVs

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
Bump for new page.

I am looking for a Shiny, Competitive Golett or Golurk.

This Golett is the last Pokemon I need now for my perfect Shiny Team.
It needs Adamant Nature, at Least 4IVs in the proper places and must be a Kalos Native.

I am trading BOTH of the Perfect, Competitive Shiny Pokemon below for it. 2:1

Shiny, Perfect 5IV, Adamant Scizor (Holding Metal Coat)

Shiny, Perfect 5IV (0 Speed) Brave Honedge (Holding Leftovers)

Help me finish my Shiny Team!

---
FC: 5000-3204-0786 IGN: Miku

Does anyone have a Modest Storm Drain Gastrodon with Earth Power? I have an Impish Natural Cure Phantump and an Adamant Sap Sipper Gogoat (all with perfect IVs except Special Attack) for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)