Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Looking for the power items and too lazy to go to the battle maison :P
every item except spatk (power lens) and speed (power ankle?)
I can mostly offer spitbacks

Edit: oh, and also looking for a 4-5IV shellder

Last edited:
Quick question: I don't think it's going to take much more time until my friend list is completely full... How do you guys make sure you're deleting the right person from your friend list?

Offering 31/x/31/31/31/31 frisk noibats both male and female

Looking for, really any competitive 5 iv pokemon I don't have
In particular a bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 spritzee with Aroma veil (0 speed is fine as well)
Reposting for a fresh page

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Quick question: I don't think it's going to take much more time until my friend list is completely full... How do you guys make sure you're deleting the right person from your friend list?
Check the friend safari then check their 3DS name, if there's multiples of common names such as Mike, you're screwed.

Does anyone feel particularly generous? I've been looking for a Scyther with Defog...perfect IVs aren't a huge deal (but they are always welcome). I have a fair amount of spitbacks as well as some stuff I've bred myself (including Dratini, Gligar, Fletchling, Deino, and Mawile). PM if you're interested. Thanks in advance!

Looking for a Dratini with Extreme Speed. Any old male with it or female if it has Marvel Scale will do!

I can offer a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly (lvl 21 un EV'd), 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Speed Boost Torchic, or an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Guts Timburr with Drain Punch and Mach Punch.

I check safaris. If there are multiple with same pokémon, I remove those that got the worse pick (unless it's someone I actually know and remember)
I also check multi partners in battle maison to see if there are some "must keep"'s like ones with Entei/Typlosion (or in my case, a porygon Z+Nidoqueen that helped me to 87 streak)

That'd be fantastic, deal! And I assume you'd need some time to breed it?
I believe I have a correctly distributed IVs version left over from a project a little while back. If not, I could either set you up with a flawed 5IV Male or my remaining perfect 5IV female with Multiscale.

Edit: The Dratini in question has Shed Skin . Is that an issue?

I check safaris. If there are multiple with same pokémon, I remove those that got the worse pick (unless it's someone I actually know and remember)
I also check multi partners in battle maison to see if there are some "must keep"'s like ones with Entei/Typlosion (or in my case, a porygon Z+Nidoqueen that helped me to 87 streak)
I was already thinking of doing it that way but IGN and friend name are not always the same =/

I believe I have a correctly distributed IVs version left over from a project a little while back. If not, I could either set you up with a flawed 5IV Male or my remaining perfect 5IV female with Multiscale.

Edit: The Dratini in question has Shed Skin . Is that an issue?
I'm fine with the Male Shed Skin Dratini, I only need Extreme Speed as I'm going to be breeding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)