Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have French 5IV pokemons for masuda :
- Timid Froakie Protean
- Adamant Croagunk Dry Skin/DW with bullet punch and drain punch
I'm looking for 5IV pokemons

I have French 5IV pokemons for masuda :
- Timid Froakie Protean
- Adamant Croagunk Dry Skin/DW with bullet punch and drain punch
I'm looking for 5IV pokemons
Hey there, that Froakie looks pretty neat. I got these I can offer you:

27+/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Charmander with DDance and DPulse. Great for a Mixed sweeper Charizard X or Y
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Female Adaptability Corphish with Dragon Dance and Aqua Jet
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Scyther. It's Swarm, unfortunately, but that can be fixed this generation with the Ability Capsule, and still gets Technician with Mega-Scizor.
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Iron Fist Monferno. It has Thunder Punch and Fire Punch Egg Moves

Let me know if you want any of those

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for an eevee calm nature 31/0/31/31/31/31 iv spread . I will trade a 6 iv timid charmander with the egg moves outrage dragon dance dragon pulse flare blitz or a 5 iv adamant super luck murkrow with the egg move brave bird

Does Anyone have a pawniard with knock off and a bold cresellia? Will trade a 5IV froakie, gastly, gible, pinsir, and any of the starters.

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for a Female Protean Froakie in a Dive ball. Stats dont matter.

Heres what I got to trade, PM me please:

Perfect 5IV Lopunny EV Trained, Kalos Bred
Perfect 5IV Whimsicott EV Trained Kalos Bred
Perfect 5IV Summer Sawsbuck EV Trained Kalos Bred
Perfect 5IV Chincinno EV Trained Kalos Bred
Perfect 5IV Clefable EV Trained Kalos Bred.
Perfect 5IV Kangaskhan Kalos Bred

They all have perfect abilities and egg moves and are Nicknamable except Kanga.

Hey folks, I'm just looking for a 4iv or 5iv male foonguss or evos for breeding. Thanks in advance for any help :-)

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for an eevee calm nature 31/0/31/31/31/31 iv spread . I will trade a 6 iv timid charmander with the egg moves outrage dragon dance dragon pulse flare blitz or a 5 iv adamant super luck murkrow with the egg move brave bird

seeking 5-6 31iv ditto (edit: foreign) offering shiny corsela, shiny pacherisu, 3 flawless iv zygarde ev trained atk, spd

edit: also multiple perfect iv pokemon

I am looking for a Female Protean Froakie in a Dive ball. Stats dont matter.

Heres what I got to trade, PM me please:

Perfect 5IV Lopunny EV Trained, Kalos Bred
Perfect 5IV Whimsicott EV Trained Kalos Bred
Perfect 5IV Summer Sawsbuck EV Trained Kalos Bred
Perfect 5IV Chincinno EV Trained Kalos Bred
Perfect 5IV Clefable EV Trained Kalos Bred.
Perfect 5IV Kangaskhan Kalos Bred

They all have perfect abilities and egg moves and are Nicknamable except Kanga.
If you don't care about stats, is it fine for me to catch one in the friend safari to trade to you?

I'm sure I've asked this before, but if I download pokemon off Pokecheck and breed them, are the offspring considered hacked? Of course I wouldn't pass them as fully legit, but I need to know what other people think. I have many pokemon with special moves that I want to breed, some of which I have no access to otherwise and some of which include 5th gen tutuor move which I do just not have the shards for.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm sure I've asked this before, but if I download pokemon off Pokecheck and breed them, are the offspring considered hacked? Of course I wouldn't pass them as fully legit, but I need to know what other people think. I have many pokemon with special moves that I want to breed, some of which I have no access to otherwise and some of which include 5th gen tutuor move which I do just not have the shards for.
No, they're not considered hacked and there's nothing wrong with passing off the offspring as legitimate, because, well they're legitimate.

Edit: As long as the parents don't have illegal sets obviously :l

I am trading off my 5 IV or lower pokemon for pokemon of equal IV count
my current stock is of Froakie, Torrent and Protean

Most of Modest nature

Protean:

31/31/x/31/31/x
31/31/31/31/x/x x2
31/x/x/31/31/31 x3
31/31/x/31/31/x

as well as several other 3IV or lower

Torrent:
31/31/x/31/31/31 x2
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/31/x/31/31/x
x/31/31/31/31/x
x/31/31/x/31/31
31/31/31/x/31/x
31/x/31/x/31/31
31/31/31/x/x/31
31/x/x/31/31/31

as well as some 3 IV

however many IVs my pokemon has is how many the pokemon you're trading has to have, unless it is a value in some other way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)