Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are there any rules here for pokemon from pokecheck? i use it to get legends i otherwise couldnt, but if that a no no here i won't offer them for trades.

Need a male for the amporphous egg group?

Trvenant (M)
31/X/31/31/31/31
Careful Nature
Harvest
Curse/Leech Seed/Shadow Claw/Ingrain

Looking for offers.

Working on breeding a noivern. gonna be the first time I go for a specific ball.

Suggestions? (also have no idea how to link the ball icons a little googling although i know i've seen people put htem in here)
Dusk ball fit really nice to it, even better if you luck out and get a shiny one :-P

Hey guys, I'm still looking for OU tier defensive and special defensive walls! CMT for a bunch of new Pokemon! :) Will trade flawless or spitbacks! Also looking for competitive spitbacks with egg moves and abilities.

Hey guys, I'm still looking for OU tier defensive and special defensive walls! CMT for a bunch of new Pokemon! :) Will trade flawless or spitbacks! Also looking for competitive spitbacks with egg moves and abilities.
Well, I have ton of Modest Goomy of all abilities. I've been Masuda'ing, so I probably have around 50. Would you be interested?

I can give you a Male Ferroseed that's relaxed with 31's in everything but speed and special attack, the speed being zero.

Well, I have ton of Modest Goomy of all abilities. I've been Masuda'ing, so I probably have around 50. Would you be interested?
Yes. Whatever abilities is used competitively please.
I can give you a Male Ferroseed that's relaxed with 31's in everything but speed and special attack, the speed being zero.
And yes. Is the 0 speed for trick room or some other reason?

Let me know what you guys want.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking ONLY for other Kalos Shinies (From Chespin to Noivat but don't offer pokemon im already offering)

Offering the following Kalos shinies

6IV Bulletproof Chespin Impish Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV Protean Froakie Timid Pound, Growl
4IV Levitate Gastly Timid Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV Pressure Absol Adamant Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV Iron Fist Chimchar Jolly Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV Contrary Inkay Adamant Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV Infiltrator Noibat Timid Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV Gale Wings Talonflame Adamant Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV Pure Power Medicham Jolly Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV Refrigerate Amaura Modest Growl, Powder Snow

I also got almost every gen 1-5 Gen shiny Pokemon with 5-6IV's so PM Me what Pokemon you're looking for and what you offer

The 0 is to give Gyro Ball as much power as possible. Plus, Ferro isn't outspeeding anything relevant anyways.
EDIT- May I have a Male Togepi? :)

The 0 Speed is for max damage on Gyro Ball. If you'd be willing to give up a Klefki, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)