Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question...this probably isn't the place to ask this, though. Why do people care about the ball in which a Pokemon is caught? I saw a guy asking for Croconaw in a Dive Ball (or giving it away or something). Why does it matter?
The Croconaw is a very specific case because it's only obtainable from Pokemon Colosseum and then transferring it from then to Gen 6. Which means that someone has to catch a female in a Dive Ball and then transfer it the rest of the way.

Because, some people are very specific about the aesthetic value of their Pokes. Personally, I do it because it's a nice, fun step that sorta brings back the challenge of breeding, like how it was before I acquired a 6 IV Ditto.
You darn pro-breeders with your 6IV'd Dittos
Just rubbing it in our faces... :P

Because, some people are very specific about the aesthetic value of their Pokes. Personally, I do it because it's a nice, fun step that sorta brings back the challenge of breeding, like how it was before I acquired a 6 IV Ditto.
Hey Slash what did the ditto cost you?

This is exactly why I care about it. 6IV ditto makes breeding to easy, plus I like the looks xD

I got it from Elveman, for a very generous 2 for 1 offer. I'm planning on getting permission to clone it, and perhaps give away one or two to help out some people. That'd have to wait a bit though...

Hopefully when bank comes out, these'll be easily available.
I wouldnt be dissapointed if one of those happened to be thrown my way :)

I also have a 6 IV Ditto, but I have 5 IV males for every egg group in 4 personalities(timid, modest, adamant, jolly)...I guess I don't need those anymore, except for breeding in personalities. At the same time, I guess they could be useful for someone else, as they would all be traded...but I digress.

I have a shiny 6IV ditto that I'm going to have cloned would anyone like to preorder one? Just wondering they should be sent out either tomarrow or the day after there will only be 3-2 availible so pm me with a good offer and its yours. May also giveaway one. Pm for more info on that as well.

looking for careful stealth rocks pursuit larvitar
can offer:
5 ive spit back eevee bold or timid and HA
5 iv naive chimchar HA with thunder punch fake out
5 iv porygon
5 iv jolly infiltrator zubats with defog and bravebird
5 iv defog scyther impish or adament with defog
5 iv jolly swinub with stalethrocks and ice crush

looking for careful stealth rocks pursuit larvitar
can offer:
5 ive spit back eevee bold or timid and HA
5 iv naive chimchar HA with thunder punch fake out
5 iv porygon
5 iv jolly infiltrator zubats with defog and bravebird
5 iv defog scyther impish or adament with defog
5 iv jolly swinub with stalethrocks and ice crush
I'll take a Porygon for one of my Larvitars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)