Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not super into Chimchar, but a Male Honedge or Male Technician Scyther would be super useful to me right now if that's convenient for you.
Hmm, well I don't have 6 IVs of those, but I can breed you up a 5 IV one in the next few minutes if you like?

Hmm, well I don't have 6 IVs of those, but I can breed you up a 5 IV one in the next few minutes if you like?
Oh, yeah, the sixth IV isn't necessary at all. Also I'm going to breed a Premier Ball onto them anyway, so all I really care about are IVs and that they're male. I'd definitely prefer a Honedge, but don't go crazy. I don't want you doing a ton of work.

Tatertot

Oh, yeah, the sixth IV isn't necessary at all. Also I'm going to breed a Premier Ball onto them anyway, so all I really care about are IVs and that they're male. I'd definitely prefer a Honedge, but don't go crazy. I don't want you doing a ton of work.
Ok, sounds good! I 'll breed a couple batches and let you know in a minute (if you're still on)

Anyone with bank willing to do some 5th gen stuff for me and then transfer up with the move tutor moves? If so pm me :)

I just bred a 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Rotom without a 30 Def parent. I'm like, doing figurative cartwheels right now.
Just because I found this to be lucky, and I kinda felt like bragging. I love Wonder Trade again. I got a Male Adamant Chimchar with four egg moves including Blaze Kick and Quick Guard. I am going to use this as foder later, after I finish my first two projects.

Need some quick help with a few trade evolutions please. You're welcome to anything that might happen to be in stock. I also have some random 5iv bank starters such as piplup, treecko, and chimchar.

Would be greatly appreciated. I also have a couple quick questions.

Im running standard willo+recover on a relaxed sableye w/full invest in hp+sp.def. In the other two slots I have knock off+confuse ray. Are these good choices or should they maybe be fake out/sucker punch/shadow sneak? And on my Calm Mega Venasaur with the same investment I'm running synth+giga+sludge bomb+leech seed. Good or no?

Need some quick help with a few trade evolutions please. You're welcome to anything that might happen to be in stock. I also have some random 5iv bank starters such as piplup, treecko, and chimchar.

Would be greatly appreciated. I also have a couple quick questions.

Im running standard willo+recover on a relaxed sableye w/full invest in hp+sp.def. In the other two slots I have knock off+confuse ray. Are these good choices or should they maybe be fake out/sucker punch/shadow sneak? And on my Calm Mega Venasaur with the same investment I'm running synth+giga+sludge bomb+leech seed. Good or no?
I dont mind helping you. I would like a female riolu

Tatertot

I'll be here. I'm getting 6-10 inches of snow tonight, so I'm staying in. :P
Just got it! I'll add you and get online.
By the way Tatertot I want to ask if I can add your FC, I need that Friend Safari please. :D
Sorry, my friends list is all full up, I keep having to delete people right away to make room for more trades :/ might I suggest going to Pokebeach's Friend Safari Database on their forums?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a female Protean Froakie or Greninja so I can IV breed with the male one I have. Anyone have one (preferably with as many max IVs as possible)? I thought for X and Y only one parent had to have the hidden ability, but I've bred around 20 or 30 Froakies with no Protean showing up.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a female Protean Froakie or Greninja so I can IV breed with the male one I have. Anyone have one (preferably with as many max IVs as possible)? I thought for X and Y only one parent had to have the hidden ability, but I've bred around 20 or 30 Froakies with no Protean showing up.
You only need one, you just like me, just appear to have really bad luck. I couldn't breed an own tempo Espurr without two in the Day Care. I'll check and see if I have anything to help you with.

The female has to have the HA unless you're breeding with a Ditto. I should have some females with 3 IVs somewhere.

Edit: I've got a Timid Protean 31/x/31/x/x/31 Female at the ready if Tristan can't find anything.

You only need one, you just like me, just appear to have really bad luck. I couldn't breed an own tempo Espurr without two in the Day Care. I'll check and see if I have anything to help you with.
Sweet, thanks dude. It's a pain in the ass when breeding takes so long. lol

The female has to have the HA unless you're breeding with a Ditto. I should have some females with 3 IVs somewhere.
I thought that was gen 5 only. I'm guessing it is still the case based on my results. I'll try a few with Ditto then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)