Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to set up my half of the trade thread I'm partnering with,I'm trying to separate I have by region does anyone know how to do a spoiler tag here so I can avoid a massive text wall?

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Offering the following Kalos Bred Pokemon

6IV Bulletproof Chespin Impish Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV Protean Froakie Timid Pound, Growl
4IV Levitate Gastly Timid Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV Pressure Absol Adamant Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV Iron Fist Chimchar Jolly Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV Contrary Inkay Adamant Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV Infiltrator Noibat Timid Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV Gale Wings Talonflame Adamant Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn

PM me offers
Also I got almost every 1-5 Gen 5-6IV Shiny Pokemon so PM me which Pokemon are you looking for and what can you give (mainly looking for 6 gen 4-6IV Shinies)

I have a combination question/request, if anyone would be so kind.

Am I understanding it correctly that Skarmory, with the move Stealth Rock, can be bred in Gen 6/XY to produce more Skarmory with Stealth Rock as an egg move?

If so, is it at all possible that someone might have such a Skarmory (regardless of IVs) that they would be willing to loan to me briefly to breed? I'm relatively new to XY, only recently finishing it and starting to grind the BP for the "Power" breeding items and as such I have very little in the way of competitive tradable stock. Consequently, I have had no luck actually trading for what I'm looking for (not counting getting burnt once by a falsely-labelled GTS post). At the same time, I'm aiming for a team that eventually utilizes an Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Stealth Rock/Roost and I would like to be able to breed one if possible to start toward that goal.

Many thanks if anyone can answer my question or assist me in any way.

I have a combination question/request, if anyone would be so kind.

Am I understanding it correctly that Skarmory, with the move Stealth Rock, can be bred in Gen 6/XY to produce more Skarmory with Stealth Rock as an egg move?

If so, is it at all possible that someone might have such a Skarmory (regardless of IVs) that they would be willing to loan to me briefly to breed? I'm relatively new to XY, only recently finishing it and starting to grind the BP for the "Power" breeding items and as such I have very little in the way of competitive tradable stock. Consequently, I have had no luck actually trading for what I'm looking for (not counting getting burnt once by a falsely-labelled GTS post). At the same time, I'm aiming for a team that eventually utilizes an Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Stealth Rock/Roost and I would like to be able to breed one if possible to start toward that goal.

Many thanks if anyone can answer my question or assist me in any way.
Yes, Skarmory can pass down Stealth Rock when bred in X & Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)