Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know what you're talking about... I remember it using Toxic, but I can't remember anything else. I'm pretty sure it died midway during his battle.
Even if it did....I still think it would quite good in a Double Battle IF it has support. Hmm.....maybe a Speed Benfiting Nature at the Expense of SpATK and then comboing with the Trollki for Foul Play Combos + Toxic might work.....

Question:
What is the BEST IV Spread and Nature as well as movepool for a stall Krookodile?
I'm say Impish with 252 HP and 252 Def. As far as movepool, Knock off is a must since it has been buffed up, then taunt, toxic and earthquake.

So I would say

Krookodile @ leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Impish
252 HP/252 def/4 Atk or SpDef
Knock Off/Crunch
Taunt
Toxic
Earthquake.

EDIT:
No it lives and puts in work

I'm say Impish with 252 HP and 252 Def. As far as movepool, Knock off is a must since it has been buffed up, then taunt, toxic and earthquake.

So I would say

Krookodile @ leftovers
Knock Off/Crunch
Taunt
Toxic
Earthquake.
Thank you.... That sounds like what I saw Sofu use.

Anyone willing to trade me their gardeviorite?? I have things im willing to trade in return depending on what you think it might be worth.
I must have released the ralts Diantha traded me because I got a TON on wonder trade and didnt know the Ralts was holding the freaking gardeviorite, and now I really want to run Mega-Gardevior with hyper voice!!
any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks! ^.^

Offering magic guard solosis, moxie heracross, marvel scale dratini, huge power azumarril, prankster riolu, spanish torchic, adamant or brave technician svyther, serene grace togepi, adamant gale wings fletchling, adamant honedge

these are pretty much all quads or quints

I also have spitbacks of mawile, honege, rotom, larvitar, tentacool, & squirtle.
still looking to trade. anyone?

So I would say

Krookodile @ leftovers
Knock Off/Crunch
Taunt
Toxic
Earthquake.

EDIT:
No it lives and puts in work
You can also replace toxic with rocks
also for anyone questioning the viability..this is THE recommended set in the x and y preview analysis.
its tested and performs very wellI

Last edited:
Could someone help me get the Dex data for Rhyperior, Gorebyss, Hydreigon, and Garchomp? I'd send them back right after, and I can offer a Whipped Dream, heart scales, or some PP Up in exchange.

Could someone help me get the Dex data for Rhyperior, Gorebyss, Hydreigon, and Garchomp? I'd send them back right after, and I can offer a Whipped Dream, heart scales, or some PP Up in exchange.
I can trade you Garchomp and Gorebyss, as long as you trade them back. If you want to give me some PP Ups, that would be greatly appreciated.

I can trade you Garchomp and Gorebyss, as long as you trade them back. If you want to give me some PP Ups, that would be greatly appreciated.
I could do that. I actually managed to catch a Zweilous that's level 59, so that shouldn't be a problem getting Hydreigon. I'm just doing a bunch of breeding at the moment (trying to get egg moves on an Amaura) if you'd be available now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)