Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to evolve a Zweilous I was lucky enough to catch into a Hydreigon, so I'm only missing Rhyperior from the Kalos Dex. Does anyone have one that they could send over really quickly? I can send it back to you with a PP Up or something.

Managed to evolve a Zweilous I was lucky enough to catch into a Hydreigon, so I'm only missing Rhyperior from the Kalos Dex. Does anyone have one that they could send over really quickly? I can send it back to you with a PP Up or something.
I can trade you a rhyperior. Give me a kalos legendary as collateral and we trade back immediately.

Looking for someone to trade me Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop to help me complete my Nat Pokedex. I'd trade them back and would throw a 4 IV Spitback or something your way for helping me.

Offering a shiny 6 IV Calm Eevee with Anticipation for trade. Looking for any 5 or 6 IV nicknameable shinies (if you have a female Calm Spritzee with HA and Wish with those prerequisites, I'll love you forever).
I really really need that eevee, and I might have some stuff for you. Not sure about the Spritzee, but I'll see what I can do. I'll get back to you!

Looking for someone to trade me Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop to help me complete my Nat Pokedex. I'd trade them back and would throw a 4 IV Spitback or something your way for helping me.
I can breed you a tyrogue, but I am not doing the evolving for you. You'd have to do that for yourself.

This is a very quick question, and probably a very silly question, but it has been bugging me for a while:

If the Hidden Ability of a certain Pokemon is not available (say either of the new fossil Pokemon for 6th Gen) then how does anyone (Serebii) know what the Hidden Abilities are?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This is a very quick question, and probably a very silly question, but it has been bugging me for a while:

If the Hidden Ability of a certain Pokemon is not available (say either of the new fossil Pokemon for 6th Gen) then how does anyone (Serebii) know what the Hidden Abilities are?
Hacking, I believe. Someone had to go into the coding to find it (not an easy task in Gen 6)

Tracing abilities from pokés in Battle Maison

I don't know exactly, but for example you can encounter aurorus with snow warning or heatran with flame body in the battle maison. So that could be a way how they know it.
Edit: lol too slow^^

In the battle maison, pokemon have their hidden abilities
EDIT: Got beat to it

Last edited:

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm looking for the following to complete my vivillon collection:

Sandstorm

While my trade topic may be closed, I could breed something including a Polar version if necessary.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the following Pokémon/items (in order of importance):
  • Aggronite, Heracronite, & Mewtwonite Y
  • a female Rock Head Aron @ Safari Ball (from HG/SS)
  • Shuca, Coba, and Babiri Berry
  • Battle Maison items
  • most female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall
  • most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities
I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • six male 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • a male 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang
  • two male 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball
  • a male 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball
  • two female (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • thirteen 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (x1 female, x12 male)
  • thirteen 4 IV Adamant Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x9 female, x4 male)
  • five 4 IV Careful Gale Wing Fletching @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x2 male)
  • thirteen male 4 IV Impish Bulletproof Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball
  • four male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Overgrow Chespin with Spikes @ Nest Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • thirty-three 4 IV Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x20 female, x16 male)
  • five 5 IV (imperfect) Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x3 female, x2 male)
  • two 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Mega Launcher Clauncher (x1 female, x1 male)
  • a female 4 IV Adamant Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Crash @ Ultra Ball
  • a female 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Curse/Avalanche @ Premier Ball
  • three 4 IV Adamant Oblivious Swinub with Stealth Rock/Icicle Spear/Icicle Crash @ Nest Ball (x2 female, x1 male)
  • nine 4 IV Timid Natural Cure Staryu
  • two female 4 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
  • two female 3 IV Impish Immunity Gligar
  • ten 4 IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang @ Luxury Ball (x5 female, x6 male)
  • four male 5 IV (imperfect) Adamant Intimidate Mawile with Fire/Ice/Thunder Fang @ Luxury Ball
  • two 4 IV Bold Magic Guard Cleffa/Clefairy @ Heal Ball (x1 female Clefairy, x1 male Cleffa)
  • ten 4 IV Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball (x8 female, x2 male)
  • a female x/31/31/31/31/31 Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • a female 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Cute Charm Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • two male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Friend Guard Cleffa @ Heal Ball
  • eight 4 IV Timid Gastly @ Moon Ball with Disable/Clear Smog/Perish Song (x2 female, x6 male)
  • two male x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Prankster Riolu @ Luxury Ball with Vacuum Wave/Agility/Bullet Punch
  • a male x/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Steadfast Riolu @ Luxury Ball with Vacuum Wave/Agility/Bullet Punch
  • a male 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Steadfast Riolu @ Luxury Ball with Crunch/Bullet Punch
  • four male 4 IV Careful Bulbasaur @ Nest Ball with Curse/Power Whip/Ingrain/Giga Drain (x2 Chlorophyll, x2 Overgrow)
  • a male 31/31/31/x/31/x Relaxed Ferroseed @ Nest Ball with Spikes/Stealth Rock/Leech Seed
  • eighteen 3IV + 0 speed IV Relaxed Ferroseed @ Nest Ball with Spikes/Stealth Rock/Leech Seed (x12 female, x6 male)
  • two male 4 IV Bold Klefki @ Luxury Ball
  • sixteen 3 IV + 0 attack Bold Klefki @ Luxury Ball (x9 female, x8 male)
  • thirty 5 IV (imperfect) Careful Guts Larvitar with Pursuit/Curse/Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock @ Friend Ball (x16 female, x13 male)
  • seven 5 IV (imperfect) Hasty Guts Larvitar with Pursuit/Curse/Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock @ Friend Ball (x1 female, x6 male)
  • six 5 IV (imperfect) Jolly Guts Larvitar with Pursuit/Curse/Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock @ Friend Ball (x3 female, x3 male)
Send me a PM if you're interested!

Looking for someone with a Sandile FS to add me please. I can't find a thread to post this request on so.... I really need one, I have a deadline to meet for a comp and I still have to breed my Krookodile.

Thanks, but Nature is important here as well. Is it Impish Gonzo? If so I will gladly take it, and give you one of my 5 IV Fennekins for it. I believe I have a couple of perfect spares left.
Yeah, its this one:
Krokorok

OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Impish
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
Move Tutor Moves: Knock Off
Known Moves: Thunder Fang, Pursuit, Fire Fang, Knock Off
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Yeah, its this one:
Krokorok

OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Impish
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
Move Tutor Moves: Knock Off
Known Moves: Thunder Fang, Pursuit, Fire Fang, Knock Off
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Great Thanks that would be a big help. What sounds good enough for it? I have a lot of Fennekin Spitbacks (most of which are 5 IVs and a couple are perfect 5IVs and a few Riolus I have left, as well as Deino and Piplups with Egg Moves ( the last twoboth in Pokebank but I can bring them really quick). Also I already added your FC.

I got both of your Charmeleons. Random natures though :/

Edit: I have to sleep now, sorry :( Maybe we can try to trade tomorrow?
I'll see if the net at the hotel I'm at is 3ds compatible. If not then sunday evening will be good.

Tbh, it isnt worth the trouble to get HA Charmanders (atleast not the physical ones) as due to switching into sun you would lose health to an ability that would never be used. Also due to most using charizard only for mega, only the special set for lower tiers would find use for the HA
I just want it for the sake of collecting and if I ever wanted to run a solarzard I would be able to do so.

Great Thanks that would be a big help. What sounds good enough for it? I have a lot of Fennekin Spitbacks (most of which are 5 IVs and a couple are perfect 5IVs and a few Riolus I have left, as well as Deino and Piplups with Egg Moves ( the last twoboth in Pokebank but I can bring them really quick). Also I already added your FC.
I don't need anything, just give me a few minutes to get everything ready. I'll VM you.

EDIT: When breeding a relaxed Shellos, does speed matter? Should I aim for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 or a 31/X/31/31/31/31 spread? I know some people run Earthquake over Earth Power sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)