Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I have a perfect iv brave honedge, and larvitar (adamant) , an event celebi (quiet) . Those are a couple I'll look at some more before you get back on
Celebi doesn't really interest me, since I got a Calm one from the Pokebank with decent enough IVs (I think nothing important below 20)

Honedge might be interesting, as I don't have a competitive one yet.

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
Hey yal I am looking for a 5 or 6 iv modest yveltal I have many 6 iv legends and shinys(in pokemon x so there not hacked) I am willing to trade. If you have a 5 iv, missing the attack ivr I will trade you 5 pokfmon for that one. Nut if you have a 6 iv I will trade you ten pokemon. PM me for trade and more details.

I'm still looking for a flawless melee oriented foreign Honedge for the Masuda Method. Gender isn't important. I'd prefer Adamant / Brave and with the IVs 31/31/31/x/31/0.

I have a Japanese Honedge that's flawless for Special Attacking that I can trade. Female, Quiet natured, 31/x/31/31/31/0.

I also have a Japanese Female Protean Froakie. 31/x/31/31/31/31. Timid Natured.

If you don't want either of those, I have a bunch of other mons I can trade, but those are the only flawless foreign Pokemon I have. I have a bunch of other 5IV Pokemon I can trade. Just send a PM if you're interested or looking for anything in particular.

Just to clarify, I'm playing from a North American copy.

LF Archen/Archeops with Head Smash and Earth Power, Naive Nature, IVs don't matter
EDIT: Also looking for 5iv Jolly Charmander w/Dragon Dance and Outrage

I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this, but can anyone with a 3DS Capture Card upload some battles for me? I'm willing to pay in 5IV Pokemon or Battle Point items and will give credit where its do.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
[quote="CJorex, post: 5257513, member: 142043"IWhich one do you have? Archen or Charmander? I'm offering something from my thread[/quote]
I have jolly charmander with egg moves, where Is ur thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)