Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends what ur offering. it has the EMs Thunderpunch and firepunch
I have:
5 IV naive bagon w/ DD and hydro pump
5 IV adamant HA dratini w/ extremespeed
5 IV jolly charmander w/ DD and outrage
5 IV jolly larvitar w/ DD and stealth rock
5 IV modest squirtle w/ aura sphere and dragon pulse
5 IV adamant HA fletchling

Any of these seem interesting?

I have:
5 IV naive bagon w/ DD and hydro pump
5 IV adamant HA dratini w/ extremespeed
5 IV jolly charmander w/ DD and outrage
5 IV jolly larvitar w/ DD and stealth rock
5 IV modest squirtle w/ aura sphere and dragon pulse
5 IV adamant HA fletchling

Any of these seem interesting?
ill take the dratini. my fc: 4914-3739-8005 IGN: andy

Still looking for a female DW Politoed/Poliwag. I'm using it for breeding purposes, so I don't care too much about the IVs or anything.
Must be in Gen 5. If I haven't got what you want to trade for it, I can probably get it. ;D

Due to my successful prankster team I need a spare version of two pokes, cottonee and yamask. I'm sick and tired of coming across people who want Xerneas's on GTS

Still looking for a female DW Politoed/Poliwag. I'm using it for breeding purposes, so I don't care too much about the IVs or anything.
Must be in Gen 5. If I haven't got what you want to trade for it, I can probably get it. ;D
i can get you a poliwag in gen 5 what are you offering

Due to my successful prankster team I need a spare version of two pokes, cottonee and yamask. I'm sick and tired of coming across people who want Xerneas's on GTS
I have a 4v Female Cottonee (prankster Timid) w/ Encore and Memento; is this close to what you are looking for? o.o

Lookin for an archen/archeops. .. flawless ivs not a must but earth power and head smash egg moves would be helpful...offering flawless 5iv modest gooey goomy in a heal ball, 5iv ha espurrs in dive ball (egg moves may vary), flawless bold koffings with 4 egg moves in heavy balls, other stuff..pm me for offers and stuff

Looking for the following:

A Magic Guard (Wonder Skin will do as well), Timid Sigilyph with Heat Wave and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/x/31/31/31.

A Storm Drain, Modest Gastrodon with Earth Power and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Flame Body, Timid (or Modest) Volcarona with Giga Drain and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/31/31/x/31.

A Heatproof (or Levitate), Relaxed Bronzong with Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Storm Drain, Relaxed Cradily with Giga Drain and Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x (can anyone give me clarification as to whether Giga Drain can be passed down as an egg move between Cradily and Lileep in Generation VI).

All of these will be pokebank Pokemon.

Please PM me and we can negotiate!

ALSO: Looking for a 4/5IV Protean Froakie, the IVs do not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)