Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Freshly Hatched!

SHINY Snorlax
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Thick Fat
Ball: Dream Ball
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/xx/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit

Not sure if I'm really looking to trade him away or not, but if you'd like to make me an offer, send me a PM or quote me here, you may just convince me :)

I find that I'm unable to use the rich text editor after a critical Windows update. Does anyone know of a way to regain usage of rich text editor? I'm not particularly fond of the HTML format.

I'm looking for a bw2 move tutor. I have these pokemon in need of move tutor:

gurdurr: knock off, ice punch. Replace rock slide, protect
axew: superpower replace anything
bisharp: knock off, stealth rock. replace night slash and brick break
ho-oh: roost. replace anything

In return, you may keep a copy. Only the first three are tradeable.

If you use a hacked Ditto (suspected, from previous gen) to breed stuff in Kalos, then is the stuff you breed legit (pass checks and whatnot)?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
LF: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Xerneas
PM me, I can offer multiple pokebank legends with tutor moves, and 5IV shiny competitive Pokemon.

Just finished going through my pokes and discovered I have these pokes with HA, willing to breed with certain natures ( slightly limited, I do t have them all ) not flawless ( No ditto safari :( unless anyone can help with that ) just make me an offer of something with HA not on my list ( No nature/IV breeding required for offers ) just request the nature you want which are listed below.

Natures

Adamant
Hasty
Naughty
Modest
Jolly
Bold
Impish
Calm
Timid

Chespin : Bullet Proof
Squirtle : Rain Dish ( + D. Pulse/A. Sphere/mirror coat )
Torchic : Speed Boost
Eevee : Anticipation ( + Wish/Yawn/Covet )
Dratini : Marvel Scale ( + D.D/Dragon Rush/E-Speed )
Charmander : Solar Power ( + D.D/Dragon Pulse )
Goomy : Gooey
Froakie : Protean
Meinfoo : Reckless
Starly : Reckless
Fletchling : Gale Wings
Bulbasaur : Chlorophyll
Vulpix : Drought
Fennekin : Magician
Chimchar : Iron Fist ( + Thunder Punch )
Elgyem : Analytic ( + Ally Switch/Nasty Plot )
( Elgyem can actually come with 5 IV but w/ time )
Seviper : Infiltrator
( can also come with 5 IV but with time )
Treecko : Unburden ( + endeavor/synthesis )
Breloom : Technician
Pinsir : Moxie ( Good for those mega Pinsir ;)
Sewaddle : Overcoat
Sableye : Prankster ( + mean look )
Carvanha : Speed Boost
Murkrow : Prankster
Noibat : Telepathy
Swirlix : Unburden

If any of the preceding catch your interest, Shoot me A PM ( that way I can keep track of everyone who wants something and not miss anybody ) with an offer of some other HA poke not listed above and get ourselves a deal going :)

If you'd like, I can give you a ditto that I RNGed so you have no doubts about your offspring.
Thanks for the offer, but I still have severall flawless dittos that are 100% legit. I just don't know which of my things were bred using the (potentially) bad ditto. Worst case scenario I'll just have to re-breed a few things if it becomes an issue.

Here's the next deal.. I have A shiny, 6IV, Adamant Genesect in an event ball. I am only missing one legendary from my dex and that is shaymin, if anyone here can offer me A shiny shaymin for my shiny genesect that would be awesome!

The genesect came from a friend of mine, he had two events and gave me his extra for my deoxys. He's not into hacking/cloning etc so I can give like a 99 % garuntee it's legit. If you have shiny shaymin, I would prefer it to have a timid nature with 6 IVs ( if possible ) and I actually don't mind cloned pokes ..

Also.. Preferably sky forme.. :/ don't like the little hedgehog version much

someone have a shiny Lv1 Whimsicott or cottonee?
just need to be shiny and lv 1 other things doesnt matter, i can offer some things

Looking for the following:

A Magic Guard (Wonder Skin will do as well), Timid Sigilyph with Heat Wave and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/x/31/31/31.

A Storm Drain, Modest Gastrodon with Earth Power and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Flame Body, Timid (or Modest) Volcarona with Giga Drain and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 and or 31/x/31/31/x/31.

A Heatproof (or Levitate), Relaxed Bronzong with Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x.

A Storm Drain, Relaxed Cradily with Giga Drain and Stealth Rocks and the following IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/x (can anyone give me clarification as to whether Giga Drain can be passed down as an egg move between Cradily and Lileep in Generation VI).

All of these will be pokebank Pokemon.

Please PM me and we can negotiate!

ALSO: Looking for a 4/5IV Protean Froakie, the IVs do not matter.

Heya, I'm looking for a Dratini with Extremespeed for breeding purposes, the IVs don't matter. I'm offering a wide array of hidden abilities and Froakies which are - Naive, 4 max IVs, Protean, Toxic Spikes.

Heya, I'm looking for a Dratini with Extremespeed for breeding purposes, the IVs don't matter. I'm offering a wide array of hidden abilities and Froakies which are - Naive, 4 max IVs, Protean, Toxic Spikes.
Hey, I'll be breeding some Extremespeed Dratinis in a couple of hours and can trade you a spit back if you're interested. If you can't wait, that's fine.

Offering spitbacks of dratini and char with egg moves (extreamspeed for dratini and outrage and dd for char)
Can breed a perfect ones to, they are in luxruy ball.
Looking for a female spitback honedge in dusk ball with sp def and without att
More offers are welcome :)

Here's the next deal.. I have A shiny, 6IV, Adamant Genesect in an event ball. I am only missing one legendary from my dex and that is shaymin, if anyone here can offer me A shiny shaymin for my shiny genesect that would be awesome!

The genesect came from a friend of mine, he had two events and gave me his extra for my deoxys. He's not into hacking/cloning etc so I can give like a 99 % garuntee it's legit. If you have shiny shaymin, I would prefer it to have a timid nature with 6 IVs ( if possible ) and I actually don't mind cloned pokes ..

Also.. Preferably sky forme.. :/ don't like the little hedgehog version much
That Genesect is hacked, the only shiny event Genesect was a japaneese one with the nature set as hasty. So there are no way to have a adamant shiny Genesect, and no way to have a non-japan one.

I already asked but nobody seemed to have seen it... could someone trade me a Timburr with its HA? I can give a bred pokemon of mine, i keep some.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Offering the following Kalos shinies:

6IV | Bulletproof | Male Chespin | Impish | Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV | Protean | Female Froakie | Timid | Pound, Growl
4IV | Levitate | Male Gastly | Timid | Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV | Pressure | Male Absol | Adamant | Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV | Iron Fist | Male Chimchar | Jolly | Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV | Contrary | Male Inkay | Adamant | Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV | Infiltrator | Female Noibat | Timid | Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV | Gale Wings | Female Talonflame | Adamant | Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV | Pure Power | Male Medicham | Jolly | Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV | Refrigerate | Male Amaura | Modest | Growl, Powder Snow
5IV | Strong Jaw | Male Tyrunt | Adamant | Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
5IV | Flower Veil | Blue Flower Female Florges | Calm | Wish, Calm Mind, Light Screen, Moonblast
5IV | Blaze | Male Charizard | Jolly | Earthquake, Flare Blits, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance
5IV | Compound Eyes | Female Scatterbug [Archipielago Pattern] | Timid | Tackle, Strig Shot, Stun Spore
5IV | Protean | Male Greninja | Timid | Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Hydro Pump
4IV | Healer | Female Spritzee | Relaxed | Sweet Scent, Fairy Wind, Disable, Wish [ Trick Room Team Member]
5IV | Gooey | Female Goomy | Modest | Tackle, Bubble
6IV | Unnerve | FEMALE Litleo | Timid | Tackle, Leer
4IV | Stance Change | Male Aegislash | Brave | King Shield, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Sacred Sword [ Trick Room Team Member]
5IV | Natural Cure | Female Trevenant (NICKNAMED PALE OAK) | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Leech Seed, Horn Leech, Phantom Force
5IV | Harvest | Male Trevenant | Impish | Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Horn Leech, Leech Seed
5IV | Own Tempo | MALE Espurr | Bold | Scratch, Leer
5IV | Dry Skin | Male Heliolisk | Timid | Dark Pulse, Parabolic Charge, Volt Switch
6IV | Unburden | Female Slurpuff | Naughty | Belly Drum, Yawn, After You, Copycat
[New] 4IV | No Guard | Male Honedge | Brave | Tackle, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak [ Trickroom Team Member]
[New] 6IV | Magician | Male Fennekin | Modest | Magic Coat, Wish, Heat Wave, Hypnosis
[New] 5IV | Huge Power | Female Bunnelby | Adamant | Tackle, Agility, Leer
[New] 5IV | Symbiosis | Blue Flower Female Flabébé | Calm | Tackle, Vine Whip
[New] 5IV | Cheek Pouch | Male Dedenne | Timid | Covet, Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
[New] 5IV | Unburden | Female Hawlucha | Adamant | Detect, Tackle, Hone Claws
[New] 6IV | Gale Wings | Female Fletching | Adamant | Tackle, Growl
[New] 5IV | Fur Coat | Male Furfrou | Impish | Tackle, Growl
[New] 5IV | Ice Body | Female Bermite | Impish | Harden, Sharpen, Curse, Ice Fang
[New] 4IV(HP Ice) | Dry Skin | Female Helioptyle | Timid | Agility, Camouflage, Electric Terrain, Glare
[New] 5IV | Tough Claws | Male Binacle | Jolly | Shell Smash, Scratch, Sand Attack
[New] 6IV | Own Tempo | Female Espurr | Timid | Scratch, Leer, Psybeam, Fake Out
[New] 6IV | Unburden| Female Swirlix | Naughty | Yawn, Belly Drum, After You, Copycat
[New] 5IV | Harvest | Male Phantump | Careful | Confuse Ray, Leech Seed, Curse, Will-O-Wisp

Im currently looking for the following Shiny 5-6IV's With Correct Natures and only the following:

Skiddo
Pancham
Skrelp
Clauncher
Pumpkaboo With Everstone (I'll add a everstone to the Pokemon you choose)
6IV Yveltal (non shiny)

6IV Xerneas (non shiny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)