Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Timed bagon with hydro pump and dragon pulse, trading 4/5 ivs meditite pure power adamant with egg moves or gible rough skin jolly with egg moves or shiny wigglytuff nicknamed.

Don't think it was answered before, but what should I do with a shiny Clefable with a LONELY nature? Is it worth ev training?

Miku-chan07

Banned deucer.
I am looking for someone to help me catch any female Roselia in a Heal Ball with her Hidden Ability. Ive been trying all day with hordes in route 7 with no luck. If you can get me a Female, Heal Ball, Leaf Guard Roselia I'll give you any 2 of the following Pokes: (All are Kalos Bred)

Perfect 5IV Mawile, Adamant, Intimidate in Heal Ball
Perfect 5IV Lapras, Brave, Water Absorb in Dive Ball
Perfect 5IV Azumaril, Adamant, Huge Power in Dive Ball
Perfect 5IV Areodactyl, Jolly, Pressure in Pokeball.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
In fact, looking for ANY competitively viable pokemon as of gen 6!!!
I'd suggest you consult the many trade threads in the WiFi forum. For example, click the link in my signature to see mine.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Doing a Moltres reset. Just got a 31/x/31/31/31/00 Calm Moltres. Keep or chuck? I need help D:

I've been trying to RNG shiny Latios since yesterday. Every time I boot up the game, it never lands on the calculated starting frame. Where the fuck is/are this/these moving npc?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I've been trying to RNG shiny Latios since yesterday. Every time I boot up the game, it never lands on the calculated starting frame. Where the fuck is/are this/these moving npc?
There's an NPC at the bottom of the Dream Yard that spins. I know how annoying it is. I spent ages wondering why I kept missing my frame. I looked up if Latios was RNG'd differently, and I noticed how a guy said it's the same except there's an NPC.
The only advice I can give you is open up the start menu ASAP, and start doing your Chatot flips, and when you're done just hold down right until Latios zooms in.

I remember at some point seeing a Gen VI calculator that could tell you the odds of an offspring with particular IVs if you input the IVs of the parents. Does anyone know what this is, or can anyone link me to it?

I remember at some point seeing a Gen VI calculator that could tell you the odds of an offspring with particular IVs if you input the IVs of the parents. Does anyone know what this is, or can anyone link me to it?
http://destinyknot.tk/
You're welcome :)

Edit: Damn E-button not working correct :P

Also, anyone know where the thread that keep track of TSV's are? Can't find it.

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Short notice, if anyone knows anyone who has/can breed a 5iv timid flabebe by tomorrow/Saturday then you can have whatever items you want and however many also, with options of pokemon. I have like 85 leftovers for instance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)