Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
does anyone got a link for a bulk calculator? I find an EV spread of 252 HP when something has Flame Orb on it very inefficient
While I could not find a bulk calculator on its own, I did find an article on Smogon by nullflux that shows the 'formula' for determining bulk.

Bulk
Defending Pokemon have two separate Bulks - one for each Defense. A defender's Bulk is equal to
Code:
[Sp.]Def × HP ÷ 100, rounded to the nearest whole number
Where [Sp.]Def and HP are, well, the Pokemon's Defense/Special Defense and HP. (I guess there could be a modifiers variable in there, but oh well...)

Example - Comparing Skarmory's physical defense and Blissey's special defense
Code:
(Blissey, Bold nature, 252 HP/4 SpD -> 714 HP/307 SpD) Special Bulk = 307 × 714 ÷ 100 = 2192 (Skarmory, Impish nature, 252 HP/252 Def -> 334 HP/416 Def) Physical Bulk = 416 × 334 ÷ 100 = 1389
This shows that Blissey is quite godly when it comes to defending - over 50% better at special walling than Skarmory is at physical walling.

LF battle ready Landorus therian form?
Can anyone clone me or lend me a battle ready Landorus therian form?
I forgot to move it from my black 2 and my pokebank application have run out.
I really need it for a tournament today, so if anyone can help me I will be really happy

Thank you very much

got it

Last edited:
Looking for a flawless special Mew to use in a Baton Pass team.
Bold nature would be nice.

Can offer an HP Ghost Keldeo in return.

i meant; within xy, is shed shell only available on wild pokemon.
Oh, well... Your original request could have been taken it two ways (of course I take the wrong way).

Anyway, to answer your question [again], as far as I know, the Shed Shell is only available on Venomoth, Beautifly and Scraggy in X and Y.

How do you know what size a Pumpkaboo is? I've been hunting them but I can't tell the difference :|
The cry of the supersize pumpkaboo should be deeper than the other sizes. You could try catching a few and then comparing their in-game sizes with each other to tell the difference. Also, iirc, the supersize pumpkaboo should always be holding a miracle seed, so you should try leading with a fainted compoundeyes pokemon (1st slot) and a pokemon with frisk ability (2nd party slot).

How do you know what size a Pumpkaboo is? I've been hunting them but I can't tell the difference :|
They are a pain...
I was breeding a small one. Just had to catch a lot of small, medium and large ones and compare them. Once you've seen enough you'll be able to tell the difference.
Super sized are easy to tell though. Everthing Mackenzie said is true, and in addition, the super sized ones floats much higher above the ground then the rest.
Hopes this helps :D

If I remember correctly, there also was somebody in the city with the Attack relearner, that tells you what size a Pumpkaboo is. I don't know more about it, unfortunately, so you'd have to look that up a bit more D:

The cry of the supersize pumpkaboo should be deeper than the other sizes. You could try catching a few and then comparing their in-game sizes with each other to tell the difference. Also, iirc, the supersize pumpkaboo should always be holding a miracle seed, so you should try leading with a fainted compoundeyes pokemon (1st slot) and a pokemon with frisk ability (2nd party slot).
They are a pain...
I was breeding a small one. Just had to catch a lot of small, medium and large ones and compare them. Once you've seen enough you'll be able to tell the difference.
Super sized are easy to tell though. Everthing Mackenzie said is true, and in addition, the super sized ones floats much higher above the ground then the rest.
Hopes this helps :D
If I remember correctly, there also was somebody in the city with the Attack relearner, that tells you what size a Pumpkaboo is. I don't know more about it, unfortunately, so you'd have to look that up a bit more D:
Thanks for all the help :)

Offering this beauty for trade:

Shiny Vulpix (Timid/Drought) DREAM BALL H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: Waterwings ID no: 54279

Egg moves:

-Heat Wave
-Hypnosis
-Power Swap

Bred by me, hatched by SV. (Kalos Born)

Looking for a Shiny Bagon in a Safari Ball BUT will consider any offer.

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
so I've seen people looking for defensive scizors/scythers what movesets are they rolling? I'm interested
It's interesting because I just had an online battle and someone whipped out a scyther to!!!and it had a choice scarf thank goodness thundurus pulled through

Anyone willing to trade a well raised high level tentacruel I'll trade high for one

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
so I've seen people looking for defensive scizors/scythers what movesets are they rolling? I'm interested
I use defensive Mega Scizor.

Scizor@Scizorite
Technician | Impish
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Defog
Roost
U-turn
Bullet Punch

There is an option is to replace Bullet Punch with Knock Off if bred in 5th gen. You could also run with leftovers for a non-mega set but its not as effective.

I think the closet thing to a defensive Sycther would be Bulky Sword Dance set with Eviolite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)